What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Official Uniform Thread.

Some new stuff.

Ba0dSRiCYAEGBuT.jpg:large

Pulling out all the stops for this huge weekend?

Anyone know if they are going to reveal any new unis/helmets?

The best - I just hope they add a little more silver instead of white

That was my original thought, but BupsJones on twitter today mentioned something about a white helmet. I could see a white helmet with Ralphie on it looking pretty good actually. Depends on how they compliment it.

No new uniforms for the buffs till 2015. ****.

I hate this. We need to move on from the past, put the last 8 years in the rear view mirror, appreciate what we accomplished in the 90's, and move into the future. Uniforms are a big part of that. This also goes against a lot that I've heard...damn

I guess the only cool part is that we will be getting both new unis and a new facility the same year...so there's that.

I hate this. We need to move on from the past, put the last 8 years in the rear view mirror, appreciate what we accomplished in the 90's, and move into the future. Uniforms are a big part of that. This also goes against a lot that I've heard...damn

I guess the only cool part is that we will be getting both new unis and a new facility the same year...so there's that.
I would suspect some big picture folks are thinking about it this way. Hard to believe, I know, but that would be my suspicion.

Most of these new uniform designs look like something from SportsCenter...

[video=youtube_share;Q3bh2kGik64]http://youtu.be/Q3bh2kGik64[/video]

While some of the "Third uniform" type things are okay, don't go all Oregotard with the every-day uniforms... how about focusing on building a football team that kicks ass not one that looks like a candy-ass.

Most of these new uniform designs look like something from SportsCenter...

[video=youtube_share;Q3bh2kGik64]http://youtu.be/Q3bh2kGik64[/video]

While some of the "Third uniform" type things are okay, don't go all Oregotard with the every-day uniforms... how about focusing on building a football team that kicks ass not one that looks like a candy-ass.

Spoken like a true Marine...

I think this is where FLounder jumps in and tells you that you don't have to read this thread if you don't like high fashion. You can't save the kids from themselves.

This is what the kids want nowadays. Let's get Nike to make us kicks that look like hooves and jerseys that look like patchy fur and helmets with a stylistic buffalo horn. :drunk:

Matte black. Metallic gold. And bright silver accents. That's the key to our rise among recruits.

Winning games has to come first. If Oregon had been losing 10 games a season, those uniform combos would be a joke among recruits.

I don't know, Oregon has been one of the fastest teams in the country for years - that can only be explained by the high tech uniform innovations that come from Nike. If Nike revamps our unis, our players will probably shave .5 off their 40 time across the board. What are we waiting for??

Back