What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Pac-12 Men's Tourney (Las Vegas, March 13-16)

Enjoy all of those who are going. I'm pulling for an SLC Seed and banking on my ability to convince my wife that last year wasnt enough, and I need to watch them dance this year too.

The could have said.

"What happens in Pac12 tourney in Vegas, stays in Vegas*"

*pac12 tourney will be on pac12 network which means nobody will see since we can't go nationwide or even get picked up by direct TV

The could have said.

"What happens in Pac12 tourney in Vegas, stays in Vegas*"

*pac12 tourney will be on pac12 network which means nobody will see since we can't go nationwide or even get picked up by direct TV

9ujuhuve.jpg

I'm pissed Direct TV still hasn't worked something out with the PAC. Going to home football games, the impact is minimal with so many away games getting picked up by other networks.

Basketball season as a Buffs fan has been painful for dish subscribers. If something isn't worked out by the beginning of September, they can kiss another long time customer goodbye.

I can handle not having the PAC network for football, but since I can't handle not having it to watch our basketball team next season, I might as well not miss out on any football either.

I'm pissed Direct TV still hasn't worked something out with the PAC. Going to home football games, the impact is minimal with so many away games getting picked up by other networks.

Basketball season as a Buffs fan has been painful for dish subscribers. If something isn't worked out by the beginning of September, they can kiss another long time customer goodbye.

I can handle not having the PAC network for football, but since I can't handle not having it to watch our basketball team next season, I might as well not miss out on any football either.

It is absolutely crazy a deal hasn't been worked out yet.

It is absolutely crazy a deal hasn't been worked out yet.

Talked to someone with the Pac-12 network last week and she is positive that the DirecTV - Pac-12 thing will be worked out by next football season. She said they came close during football season and then something caused it to fall apart. Basketball, as much as we love it, doesn't motivate the networks/providers as much as football does so both sides just decided to shelve it until this summer.

Got a group of old college buddies and we're all making the trip down (Said group includes Rumblin).

Back