What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Pac-12 Tournament: Colorado vs OSU Game Thread

Boss just made me yell "**** um up **** um up GO CU" before I could leave. I'm done working. OMW to vegas. come on buffs

Boss just made me yell "**** um up **** um up GO CU" before I could leave. I'm done working. OMW to vegas. come on buffs

Not sure you are going to make it for the game...those taxis are brutal from the airport to the MGM - even without the random shootings.

I would like to rep your boss though.

Go Buffs

hi-res-6559698_crop_650.jpg

Beavs throwing up crazy shots and dunks in warm ups. I said they played H-O-R-S-E in practice a few weeks ago and you guys thought I was kidding.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1363210647771.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363210647771.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 12
Not sure you are going to make it for the game...those taxis are brutal from the airport to the MGM - even without the random shootings.

I would like to rep your boss though.

I'm sure you can get a comment card from the hostess.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

I watched the orange-haired dude practicing his crazy jump hook in warmups on Saturday. I though it was the ugliest shot I'd ever seen. Then he goes and throws in about four of them in the game. I'll bet Dre blocks one from behind today.

Back