What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Pac-12 Tournament First and Second Round Thread (the other games)

I'm seeing quite a few orange-clad OSU fans behind one basket. Where are the Buff fans sitting?

ASU lives to see another day, but anyone who thinks this game alone puts them in the Dance is crazy, IMO. Not even close.

agreed, they are going to need a run to the title game to get serious talk, semis if the rest of the bubble collapses around them.

I'm seeing quite a few orange-clad OSU fans behind one basket. Where are the Buff fans sitting?
As you look at the floor, majority of Buff fans are on the left side of the court wrapping the corner and behind the bench.

ASU lives to see another day, but anyone who thinks this game alone puts them in the Dance is crazy, IMO. Not even close.

True, but if they beat UCLA, they are squarely on the bubble, maybe on the right side of it. They clobbered UCLA at home. We just need to win this game.

True, but if they beat UCLA, they are squarely on the bubble, maybe on the right side of it. They clobbered UCLA at home. We just need to win this game.

now is the time to take care of our own business and deal with whatever happens after it's set in stone. Ski sounded pretty focused on the radio.

Utah about to take down USC.

These other schools are ****ing with our RPI today.

Talk about a lopsided bracket. One side with CU, Arizona, UCLA, Arizona State. The other with Utah, Cal, Washington, Oregon. Oregon is playing like ****. Utah is feisty but they're 14-17. Washington is the definition of mediocre. Cal should waltz through to the finals, but Cal traditionally sucks at these tournaments (never won a Pac-12 Tournament, 0/15) so don't be surprised if they fail.

Oh well, what can you do? One game at a time. Arizona isn't a bad match up for us. No reason to fear them (rivals recruit rankings don't scare me in March given what I've seen from Arizona this year). In fact, we might just be better than them.

Last edited:
Talk about a lopsided bracket. One side with CU, Arizona, UCLA, Arizona State. The other with Utah, Cal, Washington, Oregon. Oregon is playing like ****. Utah is feisty but they're 14-17. Washington is the definition of mediocre. Cal should waltz through to the finals, but Cal traditionally sucks at these tournaments (never won a Pac-12 Tournament, 0/15) so don't be surprised if they fail.

Oh well, what can you do? One game at a time. Arizona isn't a bad match up for us. No reason to fear them (rivals recruit rankings don't scare me in March given what I've seen from Arizona this year). In fact, we might just be better than them.

Might?

Pitchforks up 10 with 12 min to go.

They've basically dominated UCLA all game.

Looks like we'll get our chance for revenge on the Debbils and Bitchinski!* :thumbsup:

*We WILL beat Arizona.

Who do we want? I kinda feel like we would have a better chance at beating ASU than UCLA (assuming we beat uofa)

They've basically dominated UCLA all game.

Looks like we'll get our chance for revenge on the Debbils and Bitchinski!* :thumbsup:

*We WILL beat Arizona.

Guess I spoketh too soon. :huh:

Either way, we have revenge on ucla for them beating us at home, and the fork b/c of the canadian. I think i'd rather ucla.

This reminds me of our first weekend of conference games. Completely dominate for 2/3 of the game, then...

Is it really over, espn says officials are at monitors looking to see if anyone gets a tech for some shoving after bazz got fouled.

Is it really over, espn says officials are at monitors looking to see if anyone gets a tech for some shoving after bazz got fouled.

slider likes to jump the gun.

That's what his ol' lady says anyway. :lol:

Back