What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Rocky Mountain Showdown Official Game thread

Prich for his voodoo trick of making the csu secondary forget he was on the field

Heard HCMM say on that play they brought him out of the backfield because they were expecting the rams to double or cloud him and that the coaches moved him around so that wasn't possible. We have coaches that understand how to get their impact players open. Kool aid flowing.

Great game by the Buffs, that was fun. Still a lot of work to be done like on special teams, running game and pass coverage. But a very good start to the season.

Pass coverage!?!?! Did we watch the the same game? There are issues to be sure but the dbs were not a primary concern

Pass coverage!?!?! Did we watch the the same game? There are issues to be sure but the dbs were not a primary concern

Considering the lack of pass rush all day the coverage was excellent. These recievers weren't exactly USC quality but the DBs were resopnsible for a lot of the defenses success today.

[video=youtube;KB_1wnMyj9o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB_1wnMyj9o&list=UUeTemrMnh7mAtN99BD6jo4Q[/video]

[video=youtube;ljEwK3AZMAo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljEwK3AZMAo&list=UUeTemrMnh7mAtN99BD6jo4Q[/video]

:lol: OK Mr. crowd counter
Were you there? I was at the game two years ago and it sucked. The crowd was much bigger today. The bottom bowl was packed. The middle bowl was pretty full and the upper bowl had a scattered bunch of people. Listen, we all prefer the game in Boulder. But the atmosphere today was awesome. Those of you "fans" who boycotted this game in protest missed a great game. If I'd skipped the game, I'd be kicking myself. I hope some of you are. And I'd like some that complained about the game in Denver but went to admit it was pretty special to be there. (Of course, winning helps, :lol:)

Were you there? I was at the game two years ago and it sucked. The crowd was much bigger today. The bottom bowl was packed. The middle bowl was pretty full and the upper bowl had a scattered bunch of people. Listen, we all prefer the game in Boulder. But the atmosphere today was awesome. Those of you "fans" who boycotted this game in protest missed a great game. If I'd skipped the game, I'd be kicking myself. I hope some of you are. And I'd like some that complained about the game in Denver but went to admit it was pretty special to be there. (Of course, winning helps, :lol:)

I couldn't agree more with DBT. The crowd was much better than I expected it to be, and much louder. On both sides.

Glad that trophy is ours, but what a ****ing ugly piece of **** it is. When did that thing come into existence, anyway? Wasn't the 'trophy' at one time some painting of Long's Peak or some crap like that?

Csu. Delusional, insecure, and boastful.

Absolutely. Perusing Lambnation, it's classic reading pre-game posts of "35-10 rams" and "I see very few reasons CSU can't win the MWC this year" quickly devolve into "we suck, our playcalling sucks" and a general beatdown on McElwhine.

In their delusion, I'm sure their new stadium is right around the corner, and filled to capacity...

Absolutely. Perusing Lambnation, it's classic reading pre-game posts of "35-10 rams" and "I see very few reasons CSU can't win the MWC this year" quickly devolve into "we suck, our playcalling sucks" and a general beatdown on McElwhine.

In their delusion, I'm sure their new stadium is right around the corner, and filled to capacity...
Their play calling did suck, especially on defense. Glad to see they are eating themselves after one game.

They're ready to fire McElwain :lol:

Even they have largely noticed how solid of a hire HCMM appears to be.

I'm glad the crowd was good and it was a fun atmosphere, but they sold 59k tickets so attendance was nowhere near that. Most of the season ticket holders I know hate the game and didn't go. I'm glad we watched at home and I'll be going to every game at Folsom this year.

Back