What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Spring Position Changes

Isn't it possible Goodson hasn't earned much playing time? He rightfully got benched after that muffed punt.

He shouldn't have even been sent out on the field; in the alternative he should have been ORDERED to not bother fielding the punt.

Its ALL on Water Bottle and his plain, old-fashioned idiocy (See "Utah game", final KO to the leading KO returner in the country)

Start with idiocy, finish up with it! Time to move on and stop blaming the players for that kind of "stoopid".

He shouldn't have even been sent out on the field; in the alternative he should have been ORDERED to not bother fielding the punt.

Its ALL on Water Bottle and his plain, old-fashioned idiocy (See "Utah game", final KO to the leading KO returner in the country)

Start with idiocy, finish up with it! Time to move on and stop blaming the players for that kind of "stoopid".

Ohhhh..... he good posts.

Isn't it possible Goodson hasn't earned much playing time? He rightfully got benched after that muffed punt.

I don't value the mentality that awarded Goodson the oppty to lose a game for us yet he never sees another oppty. Not like Crawley set it on fire. You first coach guys up and then you build confidence.

Get him a couple late returns like vs Fresno State after the 8 minute mark. If he's not deserving of that then he shouldn't be out there vs CSU in a tight one.

If DD can't play at this level then that's on Embree not DD. No other program in this world thought he could, just Embree. How many guys did JE play for a short spurt and then never seen again? Master psychologist he was. Mind games are hopefully over. I have no idea if DD deserved time. But if he didn't he shouldn't have been in a position to be the goat.

You either believe in your players or you don't. Poorly handled year long benching.

We very much agree Buffaholic. Goodson making any sort of impact at WR would be a positive in my book, just not holding my breath that a position change is the cure-all in this case.

I really do hope the mind games are over. Hawkins was too soft and Embree's approach did not work either.

I hope HCMM gets it. He seems to. Put guys in position to succeed, give opportunities, build their confidence, hold them accountable. It's not rocket science.

Wonder if Stuart will be playing as a hybrid LB. he is still really small for a DE who has been in a college S&C program for almost a year.

Back