What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 USC Football Preview

RSSBot

News Junkie
Bowl game? Are we really talking about a bowl game? *I hope not, because the Buffs are still a long-shot to get there. *They'd have to run the table, beating USC (at home) and Utah (on the road) in the season's final two games to squeak out a .500 record for the first time since 2007. *I wouldn't say the double is impossible, just highly improbable. *I'm talking like less than 10% chance.

The biggest hurdle is this Saturday against the resurgent USC Trojans. *Possessing one of the best defenses in the West, the Trojans were going to be tough even before a recent run of strong play put them back in the hunt of a Pac-12 Championship Game appearance. *Now, beating them seems unlikely. *If the Buffs can somehow pull off the win, however, the season finale in Utah gets real interesting. *Real. Damn. Interesting.

Kickoff from beautiful Folsom Field is set for 7:30pm on Saturday. *Bring your thermals, because it's going to be outright frigid for senior day. *Coverage for those weaker souls who need the comfort of a warm room to watch football can be found on Pac-12 Networks. *The radio call will be on 850 KOA.

Click below for the preview...

Read more »
CUqBsmMnfSA

Bowl game? Are we really talking about a bowl game? *I hope not, because the Buffs are still a long-shot to get there. *They'd have to run the table, beating USC (at home) and Utah (on the road) in the season's final two games to squeak out a .500 record for the first time since 2007. *I wouldn't say the double is impossible, just highly improbable. *I'm talking like less than 10% chance.

The biggest hurdle is this Saturday against the resurgent USC Trojans. *Possessing one of the best defenses in the West, the Trojans were going to be tough even before a recent run of strong play put them back in the hunt of a Pac-12 Championship Game appearance. *Now, beating them seems unlikely. *If the Buffs can somehow pull off the win, however, the season finale in Utah gets real interesting. *Real. Damn. Interesting.

Kickoff from beautiful Folsom Field is set for 7:30pm on Saturday. *Bring your thermals, because it's going to be outright frigid for senior day. *Coverage for those weaker souls who need the comfort of a warm room to watch football can be found on Pac-12 Networks. *The radio call will be on 850 KOA.

Click below for the preview...

Read more »
CUqBsmMnfSA

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back