What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 Washington Football Preview

RSSBot

News Junkie
Last night, while laying exhausted in the wake of facilitating my fourth annual Massive Basketball Preview, my computer died. *Like won't start up, unrecoverable data died.
Bummer.
Undeterred, I quickly bought a replacement, and am back in the game after only one night incommunicado. *Huzzah!

--

Last week, CU put in a rare complete performance against a Pac-12 opponent. *On the road no less! *Yes, the Buffs still wound up losers by over 20 points, but for them to be playing*competitive*football well into the fourth quarter is a massive improvement.

Looking to build on that improvement,*Colorado*travels up to Seattle this weekend to face off against the Washington Huskies. *The odds are still stacked against them, but another week of solid gains on the gridiron is within reach, even if the scoreboard tilts strongly the other way.

Kickoff from newly renovated Husky Stadium is set for 6pm MT Saturday evening. *Television coverage can be found on good ole Pac-12 Networks, with the radio broadcast on 850 KOA.

Click below for the preview...

Read more »
XePZzTWPrgw

Last night, while laying exhausted in the wake of facilitating my fourth annual Massive Basketball Preview, my computer died. *Like won't start up, unrecoverable data died.
Bummer.
Undeterred, I quickly bought a replacement, and am back in the game after only one night incommunicado. *Huzzah!

--

Last week, CU put in a rare complete performance against a Pac-12 opponent. *On the road no less! *Yes, the Buffs still wound up losers by over 20 points, but for them to be playing*competitive*football well into the fourth quarter is a massive improvement.

Looking to build on that improvement,*Colorado*travels up to Seattle this weekend to face off against the Washington Huskies. *The odds are still stacked against them, but another week of solid gains on the gridiron is within reach, even if the scoreboard tilts strongly the other way.

Kickoff from newly renovated Husky Stadium is set for 6pm MT Saturday evening. *Television coverage can be found on good ole Pac-12 Networks, with the radio broadcast on 850 KOA.

Click below for the preview...

Read more »
XePZzTWPrgw

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back