What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2013 WBB Pac-12 Commitment Tracker

Goose

Hoops Moderator
Club Member
Junta Member
Pac-12 Program
Commitments
Arizona
Arizona State
California
Colorado
Oregon
Oregon State
Stanford
UCLA
USC
Utah
Washington
Washington State

Arizona State

Name
Position
State
Sophie BrunnerGIL
Kelsey Moos
W
WA

Oregon

Name
Position
State
Chrishae RoweGCA
Drea TolerPGCA

Oregon State

Name
Position
State
Gabriella HansonWCA
Kolbie OrumFCanada
Sydney WiesePGAZ

Stanford

Name
Position
State
Kailee JohnsonFOR
Erica McCallFCA
Briana RobersonGCA
Karlie Samuelson
G
CA
Khaliya Thompson
G
TX

Ucla

Name
Position
State
Savanna TrappPMN
Dominique Williams
PG
AZ

Washington

Name
Position
State
Chantal Osahor
P
AZ
Kelsey PlumPGCA
Brianna RuizGCA

Dominique Williams, a 3* PG from Phoenix has committed to UCLA.

Why do I keep seeing on these verbal commitments on twitter to other schools around the country, but not a word about Colorado?

I've read comments, from more than one person, of the opinion that CU's recruiting would take a hit when they lost Coach Jenny to Drake. So that may be what we are seeing.

3* post Chantal Osahor of Arizona has committed to Washington.

Phase 2 of July recruiting has started. Don't see Colorado mentioned at all. It is like we have no presence out there. Saw a comment today that Iowa State is getting a really good player. Apparently, there is a tourney this weekend in Minnesota with an excellent center that people are raving about including a player at my local college who has her AAU team up there to see these players.

LaBrittney Jones, a 3* F from Texas, has committed to Arizona.

Phase 2 of July recruiting has started. Don't see Colorado mentioned at all. It is like we have no presence out there. Saw a comment today that Iowa State is getting a really good player. Apparently, there is a tourney this weekend in Minnesota with an excellent center that people are raving about including a player at my local college who has her AAU team up there to see these players.

This is a little strange at this point isn't it? Should I start to panic yet? Especially with CU needing to fill so many spots.

Personally I wouldn't panic yet. Lappe wants to sign 4 or 5 this fall and seems to have zeroed on a group that she would like to sign. In her twit from July 15th she mentions that she had recently seen several players who would make good Buffs.

Thus Lappe and Co. have done a great job recruiting wise. Think about where the program was in terms of wins and losses when she was hired. I didn't expect the class of '12 to bring in two 4 * players.

Personally I wouldn't panic yet. Lappe wants to sign 4 or 5 this fall and seems to have zeroed on a group that she would like to sign. In her twit from July 15th she mentions that she had recently seen several players who would make good Buffs.

Thus Lappe and Co. have done a great job recruiting wise. Think about where the program was in terms of wins and losses when she was hired. I didn't expect the class of '12 to bring in two 4 * players.

Thanks.

I've got to admit that I'm nervous about the 2013 recruiting classes for both hoops programs. It seems like the prospects for the 2014 classes are looking better than 2013.

I've got to admit that I'm nervous about the 2013 recruiting classes for both hoops programs. It seems like the prospects for the 2014 classes are looking better than 2013.

This. Tad & Lappe have earned our faith but I'd really like to see Dakarai Allen & a solid post player for the women pop in the next few weeks.

This. Tad & Lappe have earned our faith but I'd really like to see Dakarai Allen & a solid post player for the women pop in the next few weeks.

True. They have earned our faith. Looking at the rest of the PAC, most of the womens teams have zero commits so I guess it really is a little early to panic.

...But yes, Allen (for the men) and a good Post player (for the women) would surely help!!!

Back