What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 ASU Football Preview

RSSBot

News Junkie
The start of the season has been nice and all, but it doesn't really count until the first fall day in Folsom. *Say what you will about the football program, but that stadium is a special, special place. *Any opportunity to visit the old girl is worthy of celebration, and Saturday night's matchup with Arizona State is no different.

With the season's first date in Boulder also comes BuffNation's first up-close and personal look at Phase I of the improvement project, the first major upgrades to the stadium since my sophomore year. *In case you don't understand my meaning, they're long overdue.
Starting to come together! From: CUBuffs.com
Athletic Director Rick George says the premium seating options at the north end of Folsom will be ready to go by gameday. *While I see plenty of work that needs doing when I peek at the construction cam, I have no reason to doubt his veracity. *Assuming the areas are up to code by kickoff, we'll have honest-to-Tad evidence that this program is headed in the right direction. *I almost don't care what the score ends up being against the Sun Devils, that construction schedule already baring fruit is enough of a win for me.

--

Kickoff from beautiful Folsom Field is scheduled for 8pm Saturday. *It's a BLACKOUT game, so those with tickets need to remember to don their darker finery. *Coverage for those out and about can be found on ESPNU, with the radio call on 850 KOA.

Click below for the preview...

Read more »
9VYOiXbaMCE

The start of the season has been nice and all, but it doesn't really count until the first fall day in Folsom. *Say what you will about the football program, but that stadium is a special, special place. *Any opportunity to visit the old girl is worthy of celebration, and Saturday night's matchup with Arizona State is no different.

With the season's first date in Boulder also comes BuffNation's first up-close and personal look at Phase I of the improvement project, the first major upgrades to the stadium since my sophomore year. *In case you don't understand my meaning, they're long overdue.
Starting to come together! From: CUBuffs.com
Athletic Director Rick George says the premium seating options at the north end of Folsom will be ready to go by gameday. *While I see plenty of work that needs doing when I peek at the construction cam, I have no reason to doubt his veracity. *Assuming the areas are up to code by kickoff, we'll have honest-to-Tad evidence that this program is headed in the right direction. *I almost don't care what the score ends up being against the Sun Devils, that construction schedule already baring fruit is enough of a win for me.

--

Kickoff from beautiful Folsom Field is scheduled for 8pm Saturday. *It's a BLACKOUT game, so those with tickets need to remember to don their darker finery. *Coverage for those out and about can be found on ESPNU, with the radio call on 850 KOA.

Click below for the preview...

Read more »
9VYOiXbaMCE

Originally posted by The Rumblings of a Deranged Buffalo
Click here to view the article.

Back