What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Colorado @ Arizona basketball game thread

absinthe

Ambitious but rubbish.
Club Member
Junta Member
Well folks here we, 12 months later we head bck to Arizona and do so down a couple of our best players but coming off a crushing victory over USC. There are still a lot of questions to ba answered for this re-contitued Buffs squad but as always InTadWeTrust.

CU-PrimaryLogo.jpg

@

Arizona-logo.jpg

The line on this game opened at 15.5 and to say that the Buffs are underdogs in this one would be an understatement. Arizona is #1 in the land and the only team in the pac-12 that is more ferocious than the Buffs inside.

Pachoops preview: http://pachoops.com/2014/01/q-a-with-colorado-buffaloes-no-reviews/
PGU Preview: http://www.pointguardu.com/content/arizona-vs-colorado-preview-2183/

Wow. 15 1/2? Now there is some disrespect!

Hopefully the team sees that and it helps build the chip on their shoulders.

I'm pretty sure that every team in the country would be a 5 point or more dog at UA right now. But 15 1/2 is very high. I thought it would be in the 9-11 range.

it's at 14 now, been as low as 13.5. O/U is at 131.5

KenPom has it at 16.

I've been less than satisfied with some of what KenPom does. His metrics are spectacular for what they're designed for. But I think as he has expanded out with ranking teams overall, predicting scores, etc. that it's become about as useful as RPI, BPI, Sagarin or any of the others.

I've been less than satisfied with some of what KenPom does. His metrics are spectacular for what they're designed for. But I think as he has expanded out with ranking teams overall, predicting scores, etc. that it's become about as useful as RPI, BPI, Sagarin or any of the others.

I've actually been tacking this - vegas basically mimics his opening line. his prediction vs the vegas opening line has less than a 1 point differential this year.

Whatever you do, don't go over to GoAZCats or PointGuardU. They have a very irrational, inexplicably deep hatred toward Tad that makes me wonder if they truly respect anyone.

Whatever you do, don't go over to GoAZCats or PointGuardU. They have a very irrational, inexplicably deep hatred toward Tad that makes me wonder if they truly respect anyone.

I cant even get PGU to load right now

Just got off the phone with my mom. To end the conversation the last thing she said was "Roll Tad." Last time that happened; we beat Kansas.

We have 4 guys under the hoop and 1 AZ guy gets the damned rebound. Pathetic.

Ugh. I left work early for this ? I knew they would be overmatched but 18-4. Really ?

Back