What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Colorado @ WSU Game Thread

Maybe Spence is sick and we haven't been told about it? There is some nasty **** going around right now. I know ... I've had it for the past few days.

Well, they've got more points in this half than they scored in the whole game vs arizona.

That might be the most listless half of hoops I've seen in years. Tad needs to rip some new ones. This is pathetic.

Pathetic half. Textbook team reaching lofty heights in rankings and then coming out like **** on the road against a crap team. Get it together Buffs

And how many times have we seen Mayor just disappear for huge stretches? It's a pattern with him. I don't get it.

(unless he's sick, and then I guess I do ...)

I'd like to see our bigs be stronger with the ball. I can't stand how many times they lose control of the ball down low.

Our inability to defend good 3pt shooting is evident yet again tonight. This is even worse when we can't hit an outside shot of our own.

Can't blame being on the road, nobody is even at the game.

Lots of confidence that we will come back in this game.

Why does EVERY team we play ""find their groove" from the Three point line?!?! So frustrating. Our perimeter defense is horrible.

They are going to wake up from this 3 point dream they are having and revert back to the mean - but I have a feeling it's still going to be close.
for the mayor, 0 shots, 0 assists, 0 boards, 1 steal, 13 min.

not super worried. wish we had kept a bit closer. 0-5 from 3 v 7/11 from 3. If they regress to the mean without us getting hot we will still win ugly. Pretty tired of games where we shoot less than 20% from 3 though. This team should be too good to do that more than once in a season.

Did anyone catch that wazzou commercial about animal diseases? Holy **** they truly are the CSU rams of the pac12.

Will this be a "wake up in the second half and pull away" game or a "sleep walk the entire game and win or lose at the end" game? I just don't think you come out not ready then turn it on.

either dinwiddie is sick or Tad is really worried about wearing him out after 37 minutes against oregon.

All you ski haters can continue to run your mouth, but he's the energy and the heart of this team - even if he's not scoring a ton of points.

Back