What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 NFL Draft Early Entrants

Im starting to think P-rich leaving early was not as good as 2 weeks ago.
Allen Robinson
Mike Evans
Cooks are all entering. Those are just the under classmen.

Rich better ****ing fly on that 40.

I wouldn't mind if the Broncos somehow got Watkins, that dude is ****ing electric. I doubt he'd be there at that point. He is a junior right?

Name a deeper class.

1996 - Keyshawn, Owens, glenn, Horn, Muhammed, Harrison, moulds

1988 - Rison, Brown, sharpe, blades

1985 - Rice, Johnson, Reed, Toon, Brown, Tasker, Martin

2009 - Nicks, Harvin, Maclin, Crabree, Wallace, Knox

There are others...

Crazy stat but UCLA hasn't had an OL drafted higher than the 3rd round since 1999.

Braxton Miller staying at tOSU

Good call on his part. Terrell Pryor was much better in terms of pro skills and hasn't been a big hit.

Of course a big part of that is that he ended up with the Raiders who may be the most disfunctional franchise in the NFL. I don't know if Andrew Luck could be successfull as a raider.

Good call on his part. Terrell Pryor was much better in terms of pro skills and hasn't been a big hit.

Of course a big part of that is that he ended up with the Raiders who may be the most disfunctional franchise in the NFL. I don't know if Andrew Luck could be successfull as a raider.

Is there any doubt Braxton Miller is also going to end up as a Raider?

The old man is dead. So there is some hope for the Raiders franchise moving forward.

And this year they gave up a fifth rounder for Matt Flynn plus a conditional pick that I imagine isn't an issue (although with the Raiders making the trade?) who ended up starting a couple games for the Packers but did nothing for Oakland.

This after giving up a third round pick for Terrelle Pryor who has been an occasional starter but is an absolute steal compared to Carson Palmer for whom they gave up a first rounder in 2011 and a second in 2012. Keep in mind that as bad are the Raiders have been the picks sent have usually ended up early in the rounds. After Palmer failed to win with Oakland they did manage to get to move up from the seventh round to the sixth round and also got a conditional seventh which I don't think they are getting.

Al may be dead but it doesn't look like he is gone, the Raider's keep functioning like they did when he was in charge.

I know they've made mistakes. I just think there is some hope for their fans now. Even if it's just a glimmer.

@nfldraftscout: Just spoke to LSU WR Odell Beckham and can confirm @Rand_Getlin report that he and WR Jarvis Landry will enter 2014 NFL draft.

The class gets deeper.

I think that's 3 guys from Cal declaring early in addition to a number of transfers. They're going to be really young again next season.

Khairi Fortt (LB Will)
Kam Jackson (DB)
Richard Rogers (TE)

Transfers: Zach Kline (QB), Freddie Tagaloa (O-Line RG) Chad Whitener (LB Mike)

Your PAC football knowledge and acumen still impresses Nik. Rep sent.

Back