What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Official Uniform Thread

Bk-XN1xCAAAnzV2.jpg:large

The subsequent FSU posts tell me the above isn't Virginia Tech, but I'm telling myself it's Virginia Tech.

Looks like VT if featuring a black jersey. The garnet looks closer to their maroon.

Well I would think it would look different when not all shadowy and photo shopped. Also the garnet helmet fades to black at the base, so it looks kinda weird in that photo.

nice, these look sweet. I wish every team couldn't use black though. We had dibs =/

If it makes you feel better its dark gray.

I hope our Nike makeover is similar to what they did to Miami. They just updated and refreshed the old uni's. Modernized them a bit but didn't go overboard. FSU's makeover is a bit more drastic, but most of the changes were to incorporate more authentic Seminole imagery which I think was a great move.

I know a lot of people have an affinity to our current Uni's because of the early 90's, but to many kids looking at CU it is now associated with Embree and Hawk. We need a change.

Hate the numbers. Nike says they are "tall and narrow to mimic the NYC skyline". They are awful is what they are.

Yea a simple refresher would be fine for me. Lol, anytime I hear makeover a part of me worries someone will change our logo. Our logo is sweeeeet.
One thing I'd love to see is some silver on our jerseys. It's one of our colors and I think it could be pretty sick. Imagine just some simple silver accents along with these helmets in an away game. Note that this is from an old thread

Helmet.png

-helmet from old thread
http://www.allbuffs.com/showthread.php/72421-Some-pretty-cool-Colorado-helmet-concepts

Last edited:
Hate the numbers. Nike says they are "tall and narrow to mimic the NYC skyline". They are awful is what they are.

Nike should ask Miss Teen SC for a map. Numbers still aren't tall enough to be seen 250 miles away. Maybe it's a branding attempt to get NYCers to identify with their home state college team but I don't see it happening. They remind me of WVU and a past Okie Lite numerical font. Guess Syracuse fan can just wait until basketball season to get excited about something.

The font on these jersey's is hideous. In fact, most of the jersey's in this thread are hideous

I have to agree, don't like them. SU is on this big kick trying to promote themselves as "New York's College Team" with ad campaigns, signs at Yankee Stadium, and now they're playing a big game in most years at MetLife. But they did just schedule a home-and-home with LSU for 2015/2017 and the 2015 game will be played at the Dome, not MetLife.

I still don't understand how Cuse didn't go with neon orange. They don't even have an orange jersey. Yet they are the Orange. Makes no sense

So who is in favor of CU getting a secondary logo? I'm sure a lot will say Ralphie is fine, but pretty much every other school has a 2nd logo. Cal and Georgia are a couple recent programs to add a secondary logo

So who is in favor of CU getting a secondary logo? I'm sure a lot will say Ralphie is fine, but pretty much every other school has a 2nd logo. Cal and Georgia are a couple recent programs to add a secondary logo

Arkansas is about to announce a secondary logo too.

Back