What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Official Uniform Thread

BsNAEtSCQAA6b0S.jpg

this was a throw in for all the old balls on this board. from a CU Hawaiian Christmas many years ago.

Thanks, FlaBuff. I remember that. "Ellen" was such a doofus. Then it got worse with the guy who had almost 5 years until a certain game in Kansas. I hope you are well.

Someone remind me how to post a tweet? I remember something about the numbers at the end of the url. Until then - my workaround.

NzOg3sX.png

Someone remind me how to post a tweet? I remember something about the numbers at the end of the url. Until then - my workaround.

NzOg3sX.png

[tweet ] ######### [/tweet ]

Put the numbers from the URL and remove the spaces

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sleeve stripes looked better on the 80's-'90s era jerseys because they had real sleeves back then so the stripes went all the way around.
darian hagan.jpg

With today's super tight jerseys, I don't think the half-stripes look right.
sefo.jpg

I would have preferred a return to the Barnett era jerseys with no stripes. The font also looked more modern without being ridiculously flashy like on many of the new Nike and Under Armour unis. I also liked the gold outline on the numbers. I think those were our best unis.
cortlen.jpg

Last edited:
Back