What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2014 Oregon State @ Colorado Basketball Game thread

I'd totally forgotten that Michelle Obama is the OSU coach's brother.

Decent sized crowd here; it's just a game that hasn't gotten any flow to it. As soon as the crowd starts getting loud and into the game, there have been floor timeouts or Buff turnovers, or the Beavs score an easy layup.

I just don't get not attacking the zone unless Tad didn't want to get guys in foul trouble early.

Fly back to CO from FL on Sat so will be there Sunday. Just depending on the updates here for tonight.

I listen to koa on iheart radio when we aren't on or it's on the Pac12 network, better than nothing.

I just don't get not attacking the zone unless Tad didn't want to get guys in foul trouble early.
It's not as simple as that lol. They have great length and we have guys with good, not great handles. Scott has to initiate a lot more of the offense which he's doing now and it's helping bust the zone. There's a reason zone defenses force so many 3 attempts. It's hard to attack if done right.

Back