What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015-16 Colorado Basketball Schedule discussion

absinthe

Ambitious but rubbish.
Club Member
Junta Member
Thought I'd break this off from the sticky up top, here is a look at who and when we play, I am not up on most of these opponents yet, but anywhere from 8-5 to 11-2 is possible in the OOC:

DATE OPPONENT
Friday, Nov. 13 ^vs. Iowa State
Tuesday, Nov. 17 #at Auburn
Friday, Nov. 20 PORTLAND
Sunday, Nov. 22
NEBRASKA-Omaha
Wednesday, Nov. 25
AIR FORCE
Sunday, Nov. 29
NORTHERN COLORADO
Wednesday, Dec. 2
FORT LEWIS
Sunday, Dec. 6 at Colorado State
Saturday, Dec. 12 BYU
Friday, Dec. 18
&-NICHOLLS STATE
Saturday, Dec. 19
&-HAMPTON
Tuesday, Dec. 22 &-vs. Penn State
Wednesday, Dec. 23 &-vs. Kent State/SMU
Friday, Jan. 1 *at California
Sunday, Jan. 3 *at Stanford
Friday, Jan. 8 *UTAH
Wednesday, Jan. 13
*OREGON STATE
Sunday, Jan. 17
*OREGON
Wednesday, Jan. 20 *at Washington Seattle
Saturday, Jan. 23 *at Washington State Pullman
Wednesday, Jan. 27 *STANFORD
Sunday, Jan. 31
*CALIFORNIA
Thursday, Feb. 4 *at Oregon Eugene
Saturday, Feb. 6 *at Oregon State
Thursday, Feb. 11 *WASHINGTON STATE
Saturday, Feb. 13
*WASHINGTON
Wednesday, Feb. 17 *at USC
Saturday, Feb. 20 *at UCLA
Wednesday, Feb. 24 *ARIZONA
Sunday, Feb. 28
*ARIZONA ST
Saturday, Mar. 5 *at Utah

Last edited:
Did you mean schedule vice roster?

To the content - the game I find very intriguing is Iowa state. How will we match up? Can we grab offensive rebounds against 'em? Will we match/counter their intensity?

It's entirely possible we lose the first two and then rip off 11 straight wins.

Btw, 11/22 is Nebraska Omaha, not the Bugeaters.

When they play Pedo State, is that in a tournament or will they be in State College?

Unless the conference really hates us, I'm guessing that one of these games is Arizona State and not Arizona:

Sunday, Feb. 28 *ARIZONA

Unless the conference really hates us, I'm guessing that one of these games is Arizona State and not Arizona:

Sunday, Feb. 28 *ARIZONA
The Arizona State schedule has them playing in Boulder 2/28

Sunday, Feb. 28 *ARIZONA
fixed that, still figuring out the formatting tools on this site

Vegas airfare booked. If you have a little flexibility Southwest from DIA to Vegas and Allegiant from Vegas to Co. Springs is a pretty good deal right now.

It's entirely possible we lose the first two and then rip off 11 straight wins.

Btw, 11/22 is ****braska Omaha, not the Bugeaters.
I think you guys split the opening 2, start 1-1, drop a random game in that 11, maybe to Nebraska Omaha as they're on an uptick, start the year out 11-2.
The only person in Nebraska with a Final Four ring is currently on UNO roster, transferred there from WSU.

I just looked at the home schedule and was pleasantly surprised to only see two nooners (Omaha and UW). Cal and ASU are mid-afternoon games, but in general, this home schedule allows outdoor-loving Coloradans to spend their weekend days skiing or snoe-shoeing and still make the games.

Back