What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Colorado Football Roster - Player Eligibility

Grad Staff (from RK):

Defensive Grad Assitant, Tyrone McKenzie: USF LB, 3rd Round NFL Draft Pick for NE Patriots, played for Leavitt at USF.

Recruiting Intern, Chidera Uzo-Diribe: CU DL, UDFA for New Orleans Saints.

Recruiting Intern, Erik Aunese: Fort Lewis DL, nephew of Sal Aunese.

Holy crap

[tweet]623965539270918144[/tweet]

Still to small, got to measure at least 6-foot-4.6 to be a legit PAC12 QB.:lol:

If he can maintain his quickness at that weight we may finally have a QB who is a legit threat to stand in the pocket or turn escaping it into something significant.

I re-did the chart in the OP. You can find the same one in the recruiting forum.

Congrats to the following 3 guys for earning a scholarship for the season.

FB Jordan Murphy
K Chris Graham
S Ryan Moeller

FB Jordan Murphy
K Chris Graham
S Ryan Moeller

I thought HCMM would go more senior, but I like this direction better. I'm expecting Graham to win the placekicking duties while Diego handles kickoffs and long FG attempts (over 45 yards).

I thought HCMM would go more senior, but I like this direction better. I'm expecting Graham to win the placekicking duties while Diego handles kickoffs and long FG attempts (over 45 yards).

Also expecting Murphy to take over at FB until George Frazier's situation gets figured out.

FB Jordan Murphy
K Chris Graham
S Ryan Moeller

Not surprised about Moeller, kid has been proving it since he got here. Never going to be a star but is a true contributor who I think is going to play a lot.

Does Graham getting a scholly say anything about what they think of Diego?

Not surprised about Moeller, kid has been proving it since he got here. Never going to be a star but is a true contributor who I think is going to play a lot.

IMO it indicates that Diego may not be the guy for FG's. Kid has a cannon, but has no consistent accuracy.

Graham will be the kicker. He seemed very accurate to me the times I saw him.

I can see a situation where the score is out of hand or it's right before halftime and the Buffs are looking at a 45+ yarder. Mac says "What the heck" and trots out Diego to see if he can go the distance. But Graham as far as I can tell has been much more accurate from the short and mid ranges.

Graham will be the kicker. He seemed very accurate to me the times I saw him.

I can see a situation where the score is out of hand or it's right before halftime and the Buffs are looking at a 45+ yarder. Mac says "What the heck" and trots out Diego to see if he can go the distance. But Graham as far as I can tell has been much more accurate from the short and mid ranges.

We got spoiled with Mason who at CU was not only a long kicker but highly accurate from all distances.

Given a choice of a guy who might hit a 58 yarder but is also likely to miss from 27 or a guy who you can generally count on to hit the important kicks up to 45 I'll take the second guy every time.

I don't know the statistics but it seems like opponents and not just of us have a high percentage of scoring on drives after a missed field goal. You are expecting to kick the ball off and instead you are out there on defense let down because you didn't get points.

I think it's more of an indication that Neinas sucks at everything.

Back