What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Colorado Spring Game Info & Roll call

Does anyone have an idea how the tours of the facilities will be running? Before/after/during the game? Open house/guided tour?

4dae6317a3d123fa174807deb4b82fbd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Admission and parking are both free of charge, and the Byron R. White Club level will be open for all fans. General public parking is available in lots 354, 359, 380, 436, 494N and ADA parking is available in lot 360.

Did any of you make it out for the open practice today? If so, any thoughts/impressions?

Can anyone shed any light on how tours of the facilities will be working tomorrow? Are they open to the public and how do you sign up for them?

I might have to stay home to take care of baby. Any free stream to watch?

Last edited:
I might have to stay home to take care of baby. Any free stream to watch?

2nd that request for a link for free streaming. I have cable in SoCal (Mediacom), but no Pac-12 network, what gives? I've managed to be able to find actual games streaming for free, but nothing so far for the spring game.

How far we have fallen. Being trumped on P12N for the ****ing Oregon-OSU ****ing SOFTBALL game. Put that **** on Pac 12 Oregon and give me the game Dammit!

WTF. I pay for the pac 12 network. The TV guide says colorado spring game, yet I have women's softball. Ok, so it should at least be on pac 12 network app, right? Nope. grr.

I have been watching PAC 12 mountain online since the start. It's streaming.
Softball game had weather delays

from phone

WTF. I pay for the pac 12 network. The TV guide says colorado spring game, yet I have women's softball. Ok, so it should at least be on pac 12 network app, right? Nope. grr.

And so far it's not on any of the alternate Pac 12 channels either (592-595 on Dish). 593 also has the UO-OSU softball game. Get your **** together Pac 12. :bang:

I have been watching PAC 12 mountain online since the start. It's streaming.Softball game had weather delaysfrom phone
Thanks. Mislabeled as "colorado" but actually softball on most networks. You have to go specifically to the pac 12 mountain network to actually see online.

Apparently doesn't start until 3, so you're not missing anything.

Back