What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Colorado Spring Game Info & Roll call

Set DVR to record and just checked. Softball game on 2 stations and no football. Fail. It's 3:02pm.

I went to the network online and clicked on Dish. Says that my login was successful but that my TV package doesn not include access to this network!

Uh, not true. I'm watching softball on TV!

I went to the network online and clicked on Dish. Says that my login was successful but that my TV package doesn not include access to this network!

Uh, not true. I'm watching softball on TV!

I don't know if dish is like comcast, where it doesn't allow direct streaming on the Pac-12 site right now, as I have to use ComcastGo.

Anyone who has comcast, go to their site/app and click on the Pac-12 "Mountain" channel and you can watch the scrimmage, which just started.

Philip Lindsay with a nice run.

Witherspoon with the pick six for the white team.

Been streaming on Dish from the start, had to look around for the link and finally clicked on the link for the Mountain feed.

If Gehrke is going to be our backup we better keep Sefo healthy, doesn't look like he's gotten any better since last year.

FYI, Gehrke didn't look good during the drills in practice, or in the first two series in the scrimmage. Hopefully he'll get past that, as we need a decent backup.

Good deeper out from Gehrke to Spruce, followed by a long TD run by Evans to tie the game after the PAT (if he would've made it).

Last edited:
Diego has a big leg but FG kicking doesn't look comfortable for him. Two misses today against no rush isn't a good sign.

Witherspoon and Lindsey have flashed in 1H

Sefo to Ross TD best pass of game

Back