What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Football Schedule Released

Embree managed to crap the bed opening at HI and we had a senior heavy team that year. HI is worse now than then but always plays harded on the island.

I don't think that's right. Every two years, we avoid one from the group of Stanford/Cal and one from the group of UW/WSU/Uo/OSU.

The schedule I linked says we have oregon until 2017. That would be 6 straight years at that point

Can anyone explain to me why we play Oregon EVERY year?
Because the California schools all insist on playing each other every year even though they are in different divisions of the Pac. That compromise means that math dictates we will play Oregon (and the other non CA P12 north schools) 3 of every 4 years, and then scheduling balance/simplicity means we actually play those teams 6 of every 8, or essentially 6 on, 2 off.

The flip side is that we play Cal and Stanford less often: 2 of every 4, and we'll never play them both in the same year (aside from the championship game).

In the end though, I don't think it was the CA schools wanting to play each other every year that motivated this. It's pretty obvious if you ask me: Cal & Stanford just figured out a way where they could avoid playing CU as much as possible; they're the smartest two schools in the conference, and they both know that in the long run they're going to lose their games against CU more often then they will win.

This seems like a difficult schedule. Home games are the tough ones and the 'winnable' games are away. No bye week and 5 games in October. I hope this team continues to improve, because this schedule with this team as is would be tough...IMO.

This seems like a difficult schedule. Home games are the tough ones and the 'winnable' games are away. No bye week and 5 games in October. I hope this team continues to improve, because this schedule with this team as is would be tough...IMO.

We definitely will get to see how the depth has been progressing that October, thats for sure.

HAVE to start 4-0. This year I expected 4-1 and now will be happy with 3-2.

Tough start to conference in 2015. Beat Arizona. Beat OSU. Beat Wazzou. Beat Utah. That's 7-6 and a bowl. Still a who knows? But OSU losing it's QB.

Going to have to be well conditioned. Glad Hawaii is first game so the travel is less horrendous and allows the players to enjoy Hawaii. A win Saturday and going to HI and winning and staying in good standing with the island are important.

If we can live through the early trip to Hawaii, I will feel better about this schedule for 2015. This is a tough landscape. We will have to show the ability to beat a Pac 12 team on the road to go bowling.

Hawaii games current, and next year, are hugely significant on the direction of the program.

Back