What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Heisman Discussion

It should be McCaffery but we all know who it's gonna be. I bet Gary Danielson sleeps with a picture of him under his pillow, can't stand that guy.

Before the SEC Ch game yesterday the mouthpieces said it was time to watch the best conference in the country, despite the B1G having 3 teams in the top 6 and the second highest SEC team at 13. It's just stupid. And it's even worse after today's rankings, where Ole Miss now also trails Northwestern.

I know Henry is really good, but behind Bama's OL who wouldn't look good? What McCaffrey has done as RB, WR and on ST, he is the most versatile and exciting player in years. How could you break Sanders' record and not win the Heisman?

I know that the Heisman is a college award but I will ask the question, which one do the pro scouts think is a better player.

If I were to get the agents cut from one or the other for their pro career McCaffrey is a slam dunk.

I remember Barry Sander's OSU team coming to Boulder in 1988. I didn't know who he was and after he ripped through the Buffs for 200+ yards in Folsom, I was convinced we sucked that year (8-4 team that set the stage for Hagan's and the Buffs 11-1 run in 1989.

McCaffrey is great. Listened to the interview he did with with Dan Patrick a few days ago. He talked about his Dad sequestering his Super Bowl rings in his dresser drawer, and his (Christian's) piano playing skills. Dan asked "Did your Dad let you take the rings to Show and Tell?" The McCaffrey family is pretty cool. The next one is coming up and he's a 6'5" QB.

Chris Brown in 2002: 1841 on 6.1 ypc & 19 tds

How does that compare to Henry?

Mccaffrey needed two more games to break Barry Sanders season record... definitely an asterisk record! Barry was the best RB I have ever seen personally...

Chris Brown in 2002: 1841 on 6.1 ypc & 19 tds

How does that compare to Henry?

Henry has 1986 on 5.86 ypc and 23 tds

I'm not sure if Henry missed any games or played all 13, but Brown left injured during his 11th game. Missed out on final game against Nebraska and the conference championship against Oklahoma.

Well, it's not always the best player that wins it. I mean it's pretty damn obvious who the best player is, McCaffery. Next thing you know, he'll be kicking field goals. Hell, he does everything else and does it well.

I think the love for McCaffrey has gone overboard. All three candidates are worthy.

Back