What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Heisman Discussion

McCaffrey's gonna have another shot next season. Henry won 5 of 6 regions. All but the West.

I think Christian should have won, but they vultured his goalline TD's. Simply didn't have enough rushing touchdowns. It is unfortunate, because I think the Heisman is the perfect award for the most impactful player, and Christian did that rushing, receiving, on special teams, and even nabbed 2 passing TD's through the air. Pure football player.

The problem is that everyone had ordained Fournette about halfway through the season and then when Henry stole the show from him on national tv he won the award. It's less about what McCaffrey or Watson did this year and more about the single-minded focus on Fournette shifting to Henry.

McCaffery may very well be the favorite next year, but replicating another season like this year's will be really difficult to do. My bet would be that he won't.

The problem is that everyone had ordained Fournette about halfway through the season and then when Henry stole the show from him on national tv he won the award. It's less about what McCaffrey or Watson did this year and more about the single-minded focus on Fournette shifting to Henry.
Now what company could possibly be responsible for this? I'd Love to see a top to bottom matchup with them. The Pac would win 7-8 games head up. ESPN Sucks.

McCaffery may very well be the favorite next year, but replicating another season like this year's will be really difficult to do. My bet would be that he won't.
This. It's hard to see another season so spectacular.

I would agree. None of the Alabama RBs are truly special players. Very good to great college RBs? Sure. Not special, though.
Hahaha. Dude Derrick owns the high school national rushing record. A record that was like 50 years old. He's special.

Hahaha. Dude Derrick owns the high school national rushing record. A record that was like 50 years old. He's special.
And Christian McCaffrey owns the collegiate national all purpose yardage record. A record set by one of the greatest players in football history, Barry Sanders.

My point was that, dependent positional players at powerhouse programs like Alabama have proven to be a product of the system and the talent around them. Mark Ingram = Heisman Winner behind a dominant OL... JAG after he left. Trent Richardson... lol. TJ Yeldon... meh.

Leonard Fournette is a special RB in the SEC.

And Christian McCaffrey owns the collegiate national all purpose yardage record. A record set by one of the greatest players in football history, Barry Sanders.

My point was that, dependent positional players at powerhouse programs like Alabama have proven to be a product of the system and the talent around them. Mark Ingram = Heisman Winner behind a dominant OL... JAG after he left. Trent Richardson... lol. TJ Yeldon... meh.

Leonard Fournette is a special RB in the SEC.
Flounder owned. McCaffrey was the best all around player this year and it wasn't even close.

Back