What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 National Signing Day Announcements Thread

Some thoughts on some other conferences.

Looks like Florida salvaged something out of their class on the last day. All the way to #23. Michigan not as much. Looks like Strong is trying to really make over Texas bringing in 29 recruits, I know that he really felt the culture there needs changing. Auburn really leveraged Muschamps Florida recruiting connections.

At least on paper, it looks like we're slipping further behind rather than making up ground. I hope there are some diamonds in the rough in this class. USC and UCLA have several 5*s each.

At least on paper, it looks like we're slipping further behind rather than making up ground. I hope there are some diamonds in the rough in this class. USC and UCLA have several 5*s each.

Until we start winning games consistently in the PAC12 this unfortunately is going to be the case. We are also quite behind in facilities and overall athletic budget at this point in the PAC12. Seems that we are starting to dig our way out of a big hole and the future looks brighter but we are playing catch up big time. With that being said I am happy with our late pickups in this class at the RB position.

Until we start winning games consistently in the PAC12 this unfortunately is going to be the case. We are also quite behind in facilities and overall athletic budget at this point in the PAC12. Seems that we are starting to dig our way out of a big hole and the future looks brighter but we are playing catch up big time. With that being said I am happy with our late pickups in this class at the RB position.

We are about to leap frog 9 teams in the PAC for facilties.

USC added an interesting prospect with 3* CA DT Kevin Scott who has only played football for a year and didn't have any offers mid November.

We are about to leap frog 9 teams in the PAC for facilties.

True dat, but at this point it was only going to slightly help in this recruiting class. I think it will play a big role in the future classes going forward once the recruits can see the actual upgrades in person. Nothing helps the program sell itself as much as wins and especially PAC12 wins so I am very hopeful we see more of those this fall.

Former Stanford commit 4* safety Arrington Farrar committed to Wisconsin

Utah commit Michael Jacquet ended up signing with Louisiana-Lafayette

Long time UCLA WR commit LJ Reed will not sign with them and is headed to a JUCO

Did Quentin Pounds sign with UW? Rivals shows him having not signed.

edit: jk, ESPN and 247 show him as signed

Last edited:
Anyone got their mitts around Wazzou? Did it just seem like they lost about 4 guys and also added a few?

Back