What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 OL Stats

I wonder if it's possible to get a negative score? I guess we will find out this week.

Thanks for the work on this. It's great content to have on this site.

But I'm pretty sure we are going to see D- scores. In your take did any OL do well last night?

Sorry I am late. I have updated the figures. A few Items to note:

Of the 8 sack only 3 where credited to the line. After re watching I am guessing 1 is credited to Powell, and one to Irwin (TE). Not sure if they are charging the rest to Sefo. They only charged Lisella with 1 sack, and I know in the first series we had Sefo took a sack and it was Lisella's man. Sefo had stepped up in the pocket and the was Lisella was blocking him, he was easily able to dis-engage and chase down Sefo. I am guessing this isn't the sack he was charged with, but it was his man.

Also, Lisella played for 68.5% of the snaps, giving us Callahan, Huckins, and Kough on the field for some series. I'm not truly surprised by this, as Lisella had some pretty poor play at times. He is only charged with three hurries against him, and I have seen 3 in re-watching the first half. Twice he was burned so bad he barely put a hand on the guy (and I am not exaggerating in the slights, in slow motion it is tough to tell if he touches the defender). He did get 48% on plus plays, but I would guess that is a bit inflated to help boost moral.

On the drive after we scored our first TD we were flagged for an illegal formation to many men in the back field, and I have absolutely no idea what the ref saw. It is clear we have 6 men on the line with the 5 OL on 1 TE right on the ball. At the bottom of the screen its easy to see 1 WR is on the line. We were running on 1st and 10 and so all the line men and TE where right on the line. F-ing PAC 12 refs.

There were several times during the first half that as CU set the offensive play, ASU made very late defensive movements. Our OL never seemed to make adjustments off of these, which led to holes for defenders to run through. I am nor sure if Kelley didn't see because most of the movement was outside guys moving in or if the outside guys are supposed to point this out to allow him to adjust the blocking scheme, but communication and adjustments on the OL was a big issue which allowed for unnecessary pressure.

Back