What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2015 Pac-12 Commitment Tracker and Star Ratings by School

USC picks up and loses a commit today. They added UT OLB Osa Masina and lost FL WR Tristan Payton.

There were several commitments in the Pac-12 today. WSU picked up former USC commit CA CB Taeon Mason, Stanford picked up former Tennessee commit TN DE Dylan Jackson, Washington picked up WA OLB Bryce Sterk, and Utah picked up JUCO DE Kendall Huey.

There were several more commits since I update this yesterday. Cal picked up LA WR Brandon Singleton and AL ATH Keith Washington, Oregon picked up ILB Fotu Leiato, and FL WR Chris Barr decommitted from Utah.

CA DT Dillon Faamatau flipped from Washington State to Arizona State and Oregon State flipped Wisconsin DT commit Elu Aydon

Great pickup for Cal in 4* TX WR Carlos Strickland, their 6th WR in the class. Just a thought, but they may want to recruit some other positions too.

I think Washington State is going to take a hit in the next couple of days.

Michigan flips Wazzu WR commit Deontay Burnett
Georgia Tech flips UCLA LB commit Victor Alexander

Washington State's really good class is starting to fall apart

Never thought they'd sign that class, said towards the end of the season that Wazzu wouldn't be able to hold on. They were able to leverage the momentum from their bowl game, but couldn't keep up with the momentum after the 2014 season.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Not surprising at all. Leach has been known to put major pressure on recruits to commit on their trips. I believe this happened with Chido and then two days later committed to CU.

Nice 4* pickup for Utah with a massive 6'7" 330 lb guard Darrin Paulo

Also, some people may have jumped the gun yesterday with the decommitment of Wazzu WR Deontay Burnett who is still committed at this time.

Back