What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017 Colorado Men's Basketball Roster & Schedule

Last edited:
I'm ok with avoiding them. Last time we played a Dixon coached team it didn't exactly go well.

Hoping for a tougher OOC next year. If we won 17 with a team in which eight freshmen played substantial minutes, theres no reason why the experience this group got leads to another couple wins........Plus an easier draw in conference (Oregon schools at home only.......and we're expecting at least Arizona to take a fairly large step back aren't we?)

Have we learned anything new about the OOC other than the fact that CSU will be back on it in the last couple weeks?

"We're working on it every day," Colorado head coach Tad Boyle said. "We need two home games. Our road games are kind of settled. We need quality home games, and those are even harder to do. We can get weak teams to come here. But we need some quality opponents. That's what difficult."

The Buffs will complete contractual agreements in 2018-19 with visits to New Mexico, San Diego, and Air Force. CU also will face Indiana State in its first game at the Diamond Head Classic in Hawaii on Dec. 22, with a contest the following day against either UNLV or Hawaii. The Buffs will play a third game at the tournament on Christmas against either Bucknell, Rhode Island, TCU, or Charlotte.

Suggestions for home nonconference games in no particular order- St Joe's (they would probably come again since they beat us here and there last time), Northwestern, Minnesota, DePaul, Nebraska, BYU, Nevada, or any team from another power conference. I am sure Wyoming would also be interested although we appear to be afraid to play them. I am hopeful they can still find some good teams to play so we have a good home schedule.

Suggestions for home nonconference games in no particular order- St Joe's (they would probably come again since they beat us here and there last time), Northwestern, Minnesota, DePaul, Nebraska, BYU, Nevada, or any team from another power conference. I am sure Wyoming would also be interested although we appear to be afraid to play them. I am hopeful they can still find some good teams to play so we have a good home schedule.
Don't think CU will be afraid to play anyone this year. McKinley Wright is enough of a beast and a leader that CU is going to be tough to beat.

I'd like to see Creighton in a home & away.

Agree with the Wyo suggestion, but it won't happen this season.

Otherwise, former Big 8 rivals would be fun. And after that, regional schools such as BYU, etc., that have solid schools.

Anybody heard any updates on the non-conference schedule being finalized? Really looking forward to schedule a December trip to San Diego and the Slim Gym.

Anybody heard any updates on the non-conference schedule being finalized? Really looking forward to schedule a December trip to San Diego and the Slim Gym.
December in San Diego does sound wonderful

DU's schedule is out, and we're not on it. I wonder if we're having trouble getting games for this year.

darn, a Tuesday two weeks before Xmas won't be an easy roadie to make. I'd really like to see a game at the Pit.

We'll get another shot at them-Weir got them within one game of the NCAA tournament last year and they're close distance wise.

USD announced their schedule. Buffs play at San Diego November 20th. Which is a Tuesday. Was really hoping for a December trip. And not a Tuesday game right before Thanksgiving. Gonna be really hard to make that work.

Back