What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2016 Attrition Thread (Now Official): 8 gone (apsay, white, Center)

Gotcha, agreed.

It's better for us I suppose to get this news now rather than later down the road? Lose his scholarship in 16 class but opens a new one for 17?
Potentially. It opens an early enrollment spot for a class of 17 player or a spring graduation spot for a JUCO player.

You must mean that a current grey shirt from 2016 could come in now. Anyone in particular?

I hadn't thought of that. But if Chance Lytle changed plans and joined camp it probably wouldn't be the worst thing. He's enrolling mid-August anyway, just isn't participating in any team activities and can't use any facilities other than the rec center. LINK Maybe it makes sense to change that plan and get him into the 2016 freshman OL class in consideration of class balance so that Vaughn isn't the only true frosh OL.

Last edited:
I hadn't thought of that. But if Chance Lytle changed plans and joined camp it probably wouldn't be the worst thing. He's enrolling mid-August anyway, just isn't participating in any team activities and can't use any facilities other than the rec center. LINK Maybe it makes sense to change that plan and get him into the 2016 freshman OL class in consideration of class balance so that Vaughn isn't the only true frosh OL.
he is a music major right? Maybe they are trying to spread out his course load by having him delay enrollment so he doesn't have the same issues Stalzer had with time requirements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey just wanted to throw this in somewhere I know we had a couple of unexpected losses but I heard CSU had 3 more players not qualify and the first and second team TE's both left the team. All of this on top of the attrition this summer.

Hey just wanted to throw this in somewhere I know we had a couple of unexpected losses but I heard CSU had 3 more players not qualify and the first and second team TE's both left the team. All of this on top of the attrition this summer.

Saw a couple things posted. Didn't realize it was that bad. Makes me think that what Graham & Sparkles were allowed might be changing.

Back