What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2016 Junior Day

The best thing about getting some of these kids to visit that are not surefire offers/takes is that it essentially gives the coaches a free "size-up" and chance to meet them before the Spring Evaluation Period.

This was the Cedar Hill HC at a little after 4am. No surprise they've got one of the top programs in the nation. UT reportedly offered Coach McGuire a job as TE/ST Coach last year, which he turned down.

McGuire's DWI drama after Strong's coaching offer was turned down. Texas HS football is gonna Texas. McGuire making the most of a second chance.

Regardless, hope CU's facilities and hospitality wow'd him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Trajon Cotton (Sacramento, CA)
Drew Dalman (Salinas, CA)
Damion Daniels (Dallas, TX)
Wesley Green (Desoto, TX)
Arthur Hayes (Contra Costa C.C., CA)
Edward Ingram (Desoto, TX)
Jaylon Jackson (Cedar Hill, TX)
Caleb Lawton (Cedar Hill, TX)
Tyler Lytle (Pasadena, CA)
Xavier Newman (Desoto, TX)
K.D. Nixon (Desoto, TX)
Laviska Shenault (Desoto, TX)
Grant Trueman (Chino Hills, CA)
Hyrin White (Desoto, TX)
Jamonne Williams (Desoto, TX)

Thanks for keeping this updated, Duff. Good list of visitors.

Olver is apparently from Australia and a former rugby player who just finished his first season of football in 2015.

What's the consensus on Arthur Hayes potentially being offered? Good thing? Reach?

Turns his head and locates the ball better than crawley ever did. Can hit hard and seems to have good reaction time. If we have the room, I don't see why not.

Man, I guess I don't know **** when it comes to DT recruiting. That guy is huge, looks agile enough, has pretty good film and measurables, and an extremely impressive offer list- and yet his 247 composite would be the lowest in our class so far

Consider the source.

UBL ?

Hmm:

Maybe because he plays next to a 4*? Very weird, shouldn't hurt his stock, it's not like it hurts any of the Bishop Gorman or IMG players' stock.

Friggin' #TexasSwag. That sent chills down my back. If some of the best talent starts seeing CU as a great destination (which we know it is) then....things change quickly around here. Those young Texas men won't have issues playing lots of games on the west coast either (and the trips there).

It's worth giving a shout out to the equipment guys. Those gents down by the washing machines earned their paychecks getting all the visitors into that sexy CU gear, figuring out numbers, and making our guests look like they belong in the Champions Center.

Is it just me, or does anyone else want their man cave to look like the CU locker room?

Back