What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2016 Pac-12 Commitment Tracker/Average Star Rating

Haven't gotten into recruiting until the last couple years, but I seem to see/hear that they are cleaning up all the time and yet, they are mediocre year in, year out.

I know less about recruiting than pretty much anyone, but I know that.

UCLA, USC, Stanford, and Washington look like the big winners to me in the Pac-12 today.

This class is mostly LB, WR, OL and ATH. Who will be making an impact in 2016? We need immediate help in all these areas.

Jack Jones to USC and they flipped some guy from Florida.

Looks like a really good class for UCLA. Washington with a pretty nice class too. They got some guys I figured were going to be USC/UCLA types early on.

Oregon slipped a bit
While the average star rating for Oregon is about the same over the past 4-5 years, it's hard for me to say that their 2016 class will have as much of an impact as this one that's leaving (Buckner, Addison, Adams). Not a whole lot of guys that "wow" me.

While the average star rating for Oregon is about the same over the past 4-5 years, it's hard for me to say that their 2016 class will have as much of an impact as this one that's leaving (Buckner, Addison, Adams). Not a whole lot of guys that "wow" me.

The gut punch for them this year was the signing day flip of Vavae Malepeai to USC. That kid can carry the rock.

The gut punch for them this year was the signing day flip of Vavae Malepeai to USC. That kid can carry the rock.
And apparently had strong family ties to the Ducks. Three uncles who played at Oregon or something. Duck fans not happy about the way their class ended up.

Also think Utah finished pretty decent. Like us, they have some transfers who figure to play prominent roles in 2016 (namely QB, LT, and ILB).

Back