What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Colorado Football Schedule & Future Schedules

I hope the Utah series gets moved off of Thanksgiving rivalry weekend. It's hard to justify a trip to SLC on top of or instead of traveling to spend time with family in Colorado.

As the schedule stands now, Rice-Eccles is the hardest road trip to justify.
I was just thinking how few people in the road trip thread were saying "Utah". I don't see how that changes and isn't forever the worst rivalry in the Pac-12.

I was just thinking how few people in the road trip thread were saying "Utah". I don't see how that changes and isn't forever the worst rivalry in the Pac-12.

Went to SLC two years ago, had a pretty good trip. The drive up through wyoming was tolerable. SLC is just... boring. We were there Friday night, bouncing around downtown and the whole city felt empty at like 10pm. Tailgating and RES are very nice though. Utah fans were very welcoming and friendly (Not great for a "rivalry", but good for visitors otherwise)

If CU is in play for the Pac-12 South Title again, and it comes down to the Utah game, I will probably make the trip west.

A couple early 2018 observations-fbschedules.com has Utah ending the 2018 season with BYU at home. I thought conference rules said we weren't allowed to play out of conference games after the end of September-with the only exceptions being connected to Stanford and USC's games with Notre Dame. Am I wrong there?

Also, if that game doesn't get moved......I would think next year would end with back to back home games with the Utes and UCLA. Might make for a fairly favorable November next season.

With either Stanford or USC playing Notre Dame on the last weekend of the season either someone else has to play an out of conference game or someone has to have the last week as their bye week.

2011 Louisiana-Lafayette @ Arizona
2012 Cal-Berkeley Bye
2013 Cal-Berkeley Bye (14 week season)
2014 BYU @ Cal-Berkeley (14 week season)
2015 Arizona Bye
2016 Rice @ Stanford
2017 USC Bye
2018 BYU @ Utah

In 2026 we open the season at GT (neutral site in ATL), have an empty home date, and then a road trip to NW. Couple choices there for fun road trips.

This is the kind of opponent we should be scheduling. Legitimate P5 program that is neither a pushover (Kansas) or an unreasonable burden on the season (Mich/Ohio State at their place with no return.)

Definitely like this. Still want to see the Buffs in the Carolinas. Even though I don't live there anymore, I would love a great excuse to go back to Greenville.

Clemson and USC are at the top of the list.

A certain town starting with a chi and ending with an ago sounds like a great road trip. I like it!

When did that happen, just listened to it this morning? Caliendo was on too.
Sorry, I should have said that it's ending. Not sure when the official break is, but they are done after supposed contract stuff. I think Golic was pissed that Greeny was going to make more money

Sorry, I should have said that it's ending. Not sure when the official break is, but they are done after supposed contract stuff. I think Golic was pissed that Greeny was going to make more money
Oh gotcha typical, business is business. Kinda surprised though, they seem to be friends. They know each other's family and what not.

In 2026 we open the season at GT (neutral site in ATL), have an empty home date, and then a road trip to NW. Couple choices there for fun road trips.
playing GA Tech in ATL at a neutral site (1.7 miles between stadiums). I'm not sure there is a geographically less neutral site than this one over the last few decades of neutral site games.

This coming year BC playing at Fenway (4.6 miles) will be a close runner up. Northwestern at Wrigley (9.0 miles) a few years ago is now looking a little too neutral.

Any rumors on the CSU game in 2020 being moved or bought out? They have to pay us $1,000,000 or give us a bunch of tickets according to the contract.

playing GA Tech in ATL at a neutral site (1.7 miles between stadiums). I'm not sure there is a geographically less neutral site than this one over the last few decades of neutral site games.

This coming year BC playing at Fenway (4.6 miles) will be a close runner up. Northwestern at Wrigley (9.0 miles) a few years ago is now looking a little too neutral.
Ya I thought when CU played FSU in Jacksonville that is was pretty stupid for a "neutral" game. I am wondering though if CU vs GT is the chic-fil-a opening kickoff game in 2026 and that is why it is being played at the MB Dome.

Any rumors on the CSU game in 2020 being moved or bought out? They have to pay us $1,000,000 or give us a bunch of tickets according to the contract.
Highly doubt it. CSU will want to get their one shot at us in their new stadium.

Easy peasy, just double endorse one of those checks from Sparkles.

Highly doubt it. CSU will want to get their one shot at us in their new stadium.
I guarantee that RG doesn't like that Bohn gave them that game and is leveraging any possibility of future RMS games to get a better deal for CU. While it's a good game for CU financials and fan interest, it's also no secret that CSU needs it much more than CU.

Back