What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017 CU Players in the NFL (Plus Draft Thread)

4 of 6 passes were off target. Of the remaining 2, there was 1 completion on a curl route for about 8 yards and 1 defensed in the end zone (nice play by AW). The rest were running plays with no tackles by AW. Ross had 3 other catches that game not shown in the video - but I do understand we played some zone and AW wasn't on Ross every play.

What was I supposed to take away from that video?

4 of 6 passes were off target. Of the remaining 2, there was 1 completion on a curl route for about 8 yards and 1 defensed in the end zone (nice play by AW). The rest were running plays with no tackles by AW. Ross had 3 other catches that game not shown in the video - but I do understand we played some zone and AW wasn't on Ross every play.

What was I supposed to take away from that video?
I think the point was that when AW had responsibilty for Ross, he was basically a non factor.

HCMM is going to the draft to support Chido. Good move.
seems more like HCMM is trying to stay in the positive spotlight while he is being reviewed by the regents lawyers after botching the Tumpkin girlfriend complaint by promoting the accused.

seems more like HCMM is trying to stay in the positive spotlight while he is being reviewed by the regents lawyers after botching the Tumpkin girlfriend complaint by promoting the accused.
For the last time... Being an interim DC for a bowl game is NOT a promotion. ****!!!

You can stop putting coins in the drier now. No one is buying your continuous attempts at spin cycles.

Just read through the fox sports mock draft:
  • Christian Mccaffery was the 8th player drafted
  • Broncos took Forrest Long (Kelly?) OL from WKU
  • Chidobe was #30 to the Steelers
  • No other Buffs in the 1st two rounds
  • Broncos took a RB in the 2nd round

Just read through the fox sports mock draft:
  • Christian Mccaffery was the 8th player drafted
  • Broncos took Forrest Long (Kelly?) OL from WKU
  • Chidobe was #30 to the Steelers
  • No other Buffs in the 1st two rounds
  • Broncos took a RB in the 2nd round
Wouldn't mind Forrest Lamp in the 1st and Mixon in the 2nd for the Broncos. Really hoping Chido goes to GB at 29.

I am kind of hoping Chido goes early second round so he can get to his second contract a year earlier than the other cornerback prospects.

Really hope Broncos take BPA in 1st. Oline isn't going to get a lot better immediately with just one pick. Elways poor 2/3 round picks that haven't panned out have created this Oline problem. That and not filling at least one tackle spot with a better than average FA last couple off seasons.

I am kind of hoping Chido goes early second round so he can get to his second contract a year earlier than the other cornerback prospects.
Don't want him to be last guy in green room it gets too much negative spotlight on espn

Wouldn't mind Forrest Lamp in the 1st and Mixon in the 2nd for the Broncos. Really hoping Chido goes to GB at 29.
350580cbeb13d7d60bd1f1cd24f72209.jpg

Any idea where Tedric lands? Dude was probably my favorite player last year. He will make some NFL team very happy, I think.

Awuzie's game and Mathiew's game are not similar. I always viewed Mathiew as a linebacker playing safety, whereas Awuzie is like a safety playing CB.

Back