What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017 Pac-12 MBB Tourney Tickets

BuffaloSoldier76

Unsound Meat
Got my tickets in the mail today from T-Mobile Arena.

Not gonna lie, pretty pissed off.

Per the emails received from CUAD, the Buffs ticket allocation is for Section 14 in the lower level, and Section 222 if you did upper level. I paid for lower level tickets, but mine came for section 11. They are directly behind the basket based on the seat numbers we got. Here's a link to the arena map for those of you who also ordered tickets and want to see where you'll be sitting.

http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-pla...e-virtual-detailed-layout-high-resolution.htm

They should do something to make this right for you.
I sent an email to the ticket office requesting a call back to discuss. We'll see.
My issue is really that if they didn't have tickets left in the lower level seats, then bump me to the upper level. I'd have been totally cool with that. At least I'd be with Buff fans and have a decent sightline for the games. Instead, I ended up paying the premium price for poor location, and God only knows who's fans we'll be surrounded by.

We also ended up in Section 11. I had called the office a few days ago to check on them and they said they had higher demand in section 14 so they were given section 11 as well. Hopefully it will be filled with buffs, but now you know at least 3. I guess those extra donations didn't put us over the hump this year.

Same deal here: Section 11. Ticket Office told me Director of Ticket Operations was informed (WHEN??) that we had a "finite number" of seats available in section 14. After allocating seats based on priority ranking, CU ran out of section 14 seats as the demand was greater than supply. They asked the PAC12 for more lower bowl seats and they gave us section 11.

So it's a bait and switch: we didn't get this info, giving us no chance to opt for upper deck tix or to back out, since seat locations were not known until receipt of the physical tickets. Nothing was "made right."
So BS76 & Buford: you'll be surrounded by us at least!
Will be interesting to see who ends up in 14. I'm betting Phil's pals and Wayne Newton on Wednesday, then Tucsonians the rest of the way.

Back