What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017: Recruiting News, Notes & Official Visitors

We have as good of a chance as anyone else in the country fro Brevin Jordan, and DGB.

Hog Mollie is a new term to me... And shouldn't it be Molly?

Needs a thorough proof reading. This is an example of how small mistakes ruin an entire article in my view.

For example:
What is a hog mollie? Quoting Lee Corso does not count as use of an adjective.

The NFL question to Wigley implies there more than one NFL. Obviously a typo, but not had to notice on a proof read

It is the Leeds School of Business, not Leads. Misspelling the name of the school shows either disrespect (I don't think that is the case here), failure in research pre/post interview, or lack of review.

It is nice to hear from recruits, especially Van Deist. I think he and Sparaco will become leaders for future CO preps considering scholarship and POW opportunities at CU.

Is that the highest level of Texas high school football?
Not sure of the difference between the two divisions at the 6A level. I've heard that schools had the option of either division and I thought most of the top programs went D1 but I live in Iowa and really have no idea. 6A is the highest class though.

Not sure of the difference between the two divisions at the 6A level. I've heard that schools had the option of either division and I thought most of the top programs went D1 but I live in Iowa and really have no idea. 6A is the highest class though.
Based on attendance I believe.

Ha clearly. 38-11 wouldn't have looked as bad, that's for sure!

You know this is about more than last night. But on the one opportunity Graham had to make a FG, he of course whiffed.

He and Price combined to go a breathtaking 14 of 21 this season. That's not good enough.

You know this is about more than last night. But on the one opportunity Graham had to make a FG, he of course whiffed.

He and Price combined to go a breathtaking 14 of 21 this season. That's not good enough.
Of course, and I wasn't trying to imply that we don't need a new/better kicker. Just thought it was a weird point to make the day after getting beat by 30. Basically, the kicking game was the least of our concerns from last night.

And you didn't even mention our adventures kicking the ball off.

Our offense and defense were both good enough for much of the season to be successful. Our special teams simply weren't. Not just kicking but also in coverage and the return games. The area with the potential for the most improvement.

Of course, and I wasn't trying to imply that we don't need a new/better kicker. Just thought it was a weird point to make the day after getting beat by 30. Basically, the kicking game was the least of our concerns from last night.

More thinking about how to finish this class out. Not like we have a lot of spots to make transcendent changes to specific position groups that have not already been made.

Back