What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2017 roadies. Where you goin?

sackman

Hates the Counting Crows.
Club Member
I just booked flights to Phoenix for the Nov 4 game against ASU. It'll still be nice and warm there. Bringing my clubs. Hope to get in at least 18 holes, maybe 36 if the timing works right. CU is going to beat the piss out of ASU.

Anybody else have roadie plans this year?

I just booked flights to Phoenix for the Nov 4 game against ASU. It'll still be nice and warm there. Bringing my clubs. Hope to get in at least 18 holes, maybe 36 if the timing works right. CU is going to beat the piss out of ASU.

Anybody else have roadie plans this year?
That game's a real possibility for us too.

TBD - I'm no longer covering SoCal or Arizona, but a business trip to Vegas starting on a Monday or ending on a Friday would make it super easy to catch a SW flight from Vegas to AZ or any of the CA locations.

Given this is going to be my first year back with season tickets in a long time (I believe I gave them up after Hawk's first year), I may not plan any roadies this year and get back in the swing of attending 6-7 home games first.

Been making one road trip for several years now; will probably be ASU or UCLA.

OSU for sure. Hopefully make it to Boulder this year

Why OSU for SURE? Just out of curiosity, bc Corvallis and Pullman are the two places in the PAC 12 that I actually don't care to see. Is Corvallis much cooler than I give it credit for, which is like a 2 on a scale of 0-10?

Why OSU for SURE? Just out of curiosity, bc Corvallis and Pullman are the two places in the PAC 12 that I actually don't care to see. Is Corvallis much cooler than I give it credit for, which is like a 2 on a scale of 0-10?

I'm guessing it's because he already lives there, and you just insulted his home. Nice work.

In Portland and not Corvallis (so no insult there). Whether Corvallis is cool or not depends on what you want to do. Since I only plan on going down for the day, I don't really need a great destination city.

I also have a lot of friends and coworkers who are OSU grads so it's a chance to go down and have a good time with them.

Corvallis and Pullman are great roadies. Not so much for the college towns themselves, but for the surrounding areas.

Coure D'Elaine and Lake Pend d'Orille in the Idaho panhandle are spectacular deep water glacier lakes with some of the prettiest scenery around.

The Oregon coast is also beautiful. I'm a fan of staying in Newport, OR. Home to Rougue Brewery. It's a little drinking town with a fishing problem. It's also close to Portland, which is an adventure in unto itself.

Corvallis is a very nice college town. One of the best, actually.

Road trip to Boulder for four home games ... and to Corvallis for the Oregon State game (+6).
Was there for the 17-13 win two years ago. Not a bad place to watch a game, and the fans are more reasonable than other destinations.

No CU roadies this year but going to either WI/Iowa or WI/Michigan at Camp Randall. Also going to Miami for the Broncos/Dolphins game in early December.

Back