What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018-2019 Coaching Carousel..

USC, Georgia tech, North Carolina, Texas tech, Kansas look like they will all be open by the end of the season and that is before potential nfl poaching. It could get a little crazy if guys like Peterson, Shaw, Franklin, harbaugh decide they want to try it out in the pros.

I want to say I saw something where Shaw said publicly he has no interest in the NFL whatsoever. Guy has a pretty good setup as it is.

Is that right? I'm counting 4 losses:

2015 - at Notre Dame
2016 - at Alabama
2017 - at Notre Dame
2018 - at Texas

If he's counting bowl games then he's 3-6 with bowl loses to Wisconsin and Ohio State. Wins against Notre Dame and Texas at home, and Penn State (Rose Bowl).

USC, Georgia tech, North Carolina, Texas tech, Kansas look like they will all be open by the end of the season and that is before potential nfl poaching. It could get a little crazy if guys like Peterson, Shaw, Franklin, harbaugh decide they want to try it out in the pros.

I can't imagine USC being open after 2 10-win seasons and a Pac12 championship but at the same time I saw a stat earlier today where he is something like 0-6 against P5 teams without Darnold.

1. Iowa State coach Matt Campbell is firmly on the NFL’s radar and could wind up getting calls in December and January. A GM raised his name to me over the summer, and another exec brought him up on Sunday morning after his Cyclones hung tough against the fifth-ranked Oklahoma Sooners. During their school visits, NFL scouts have seen the smooth operation the 38-year-old Campbell runs, and he’s shown a propensity for getting more out of less first at Toledo and now in Ames.

Breer

I wonder when Urban will have his next press conference on this situation? He makes himself look worse every damn time. Urbannnnn, nobody believes you outside of Blowhio St fans. Finebaum said something that I got a chuckle out of. It was along the lines of, Urban lies so much that he doesn't even realize he's doing it anymore. He could be right.:D

So contrived. I would have had more respect for him had he just left it alone and gone back (continued) to work and not addressed anything further.
Saw a bit of an interview yesterday where he played the compassion card - his fault was trying to help a trouble employee. Yet more lies about not knowing about said employee's abusive behavior. #tPOSU

Urban Meyer's latest 'I Can't Recall' apology tour is tiresome.

Do yourself a favor and stay out of any comment sections regarding this, particularly if the article is critical of Urban's behaviour and was written by a woman.

Really nice of ESPN to give him all the air time he needs to clean his image up. No ulterior motives there.

be interesting if Harbaugh and UM were rolling people what ESPN's angle for Urban coverage would be...might choose scandal/ESPN high horse ratings.....if there was an alternative playoff type team to pimp to the chicago/great lakes/big 10 media markets.

Back