What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2018 Coaching Search Index

You can delete Miles.

Babers? Lupoi? Kiffen? Norvell?

Thanks for doing this. Good reference.

I realize I was snarky earlier, but if you guys have coaching ideas, feel free to create a profile and post it (takes about 5 minutes or less) and we will get it added to the index.

When things are moving fast like right now, it always helps to have ya'll adding some content

Matt Wells

Current position: Utah State Head Coach

Former positions:

1997-2001 Navy (QB/FB/WR/JV)
2002-2006 Tulsa (TE/RC)
2007-2008 New Mexico (WR/RC)
2009 Louisville (QB/PGC)
2010 New Mexico (WR)
2011 Utah State (QB/RC)
2012 Utah State (OC/QB)
2013-pres Utah State

RECORD 44-33
Bowls 2-2

Last edited:
I like the idea of Bill Clark. He has taken a program that was left for dead and has UAB winning. Geographic footprint isn't there, but he wins.

What about Gary Pinkel?

solid career path. Won everywhere he has been -
Does he want to coach again? My impression was that he's happy in life and focused more on doing what he can to keep his cancer in remission.

I think Tosh Lupoi needs to be on the list. I would rather have him than Roper. Guy has been mentored by Saban for the last 4 years. I put him and Chip Long on the same level candidate but I like that Lupoi has worked for Tedford and Saban. Guy is a premier recruiter.

What do you guys think of Jeff Monken (Current Army HC), Brian Bohanan (Current Kennesaw State HC), Willie Fritz (Tulane HC) or Jeff Jagodzinski (Former Boston College HC)?

What do you guys think of Jeff Monken (Current Army HC), Brian Bohanan (Current Kennesaw State HC), Willie Fritz (Tulane HC) or Jeff Jagodzinski (Former Boston College HC)?
I think that might be a reasonable list for CSU, but even they generally hire a bit above that.

I think Tosh Lupoi needs to be on the list. I would rather have him than Roper. Guy has been mentored by Saban for the last 4 years. I put him and Chip Long on the same level candidate but I like that Lupoi has worked for Tedford and Saban. Guy is a premier recruiter.

This

Back