What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019/2020 Bracketology

I am desperate to see a Sweet 16.

So my main thing is that I want a seed where we don't have to see a 1 or 2 seed until the 2nd week of the tournament.
I am desperate for Colorado to make the tournament. I think it would be wonderful if they made the sweet 16.

What am I missing on Wisconsin? 4-3, no good wins, questionable schedule in general.
Has to be reputation. It’s so early few teams have really played anyone so probably assuming the badgers will get there normal win count in the “venerable” B1G

Has to be reputation. It’s so early few teams have really played anyone so probably assuming the badgers will get there normal win count in the “venerable” B1G

Easy answer on Wisky: They have to play Nebraska twice still. They're going to get huge NET bounces off both those games.

Arizona St. at 30. It shows that we have a 1-0 conference record, must be the way it's programmed with the Arizona St game. I'm pretty sure NET doesn't care about conference vs. no conference, so it doesn't really matter, but that game will not count in conference standings.

Arizona St. at 30. It shows that we have a 1-0 conference record, must be the way it's programmed with the Arizona St game. I'm pretty sure NET doesn't care about conference vs. no conference, so it doesn't really matter, but that game will not count in conference standings.
I actually think it will end up in our non-conference SOS.

I am desperate for Colorado to make the tournament. I think it would be wonderful if they made the sweet 16.

That would be great, but let's keep things in perspective, the Pac-12 is a weak Men's conference. Conferences are currently ranked: Big-12, Big-10, ACC, SEC, Big East, and then the Pac-12 just ahead of the American and West Coach Conference. In men's Basketball the Pac-12 is not one of the power 5 conferences. Tad Boyle in a weak conference, has never managed to finish better than 3rd in the Pac-12 in the regular season.

Tad is what he is. Tad has NEVER made it out of the first round of the NCAA tournament with a roster of players that were all his recruits. He made it to the second round exactly one time, in '11-'12 with Jeff Bzdelik's recruits. In fact if we just look at what Tad has accomplished with players he had to recruit and develop, he's never finished better than 5th in the Pac-12 regular season.

Let's slow our roll here. Tad didn't suddenly acquire a copy of "Basketball Xs and Os for Dummies", or "JUCO Basketball coaching: Player Development"

That would be great, but let's keep things in perspective, the Pac-12 is a weak Men's conference. Conferences are currently ranked: Big-12, Big-10, ACC, SEC, Big East, and then the Pac-12 just ahead of the American and West Coach Conference. In men's Basketball the Pac-12 is not one of the power 5 conferences. Tad Boyle in a weak conference, has never managed to finish better than 3rd in the Pac-12 in the regular season.

Tad is what he is. Tad has NEVER made it out of the first round of the NCAA tournament with a roster of players that were all his recruits. He made it to the second round exactly one time, in '11-'12 with Jeff Bzdelik's recruits. In fact if we just look at what Tad has accomplished with players he had to recruit and develop, he's never finished better than 5th in the Pac-12 regular season.

Let's slow our roll here. Tad didn't suddenly acquire a copy of "Basketball Xs and Os for Dummies", or "JUCO Basketball coaching: Player Development"
You haven’t read my posts.

You're a ****ing goober dude. Where are your "rankings" coming from?

Back