What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

I like that they included his Oregon performance, but not Colorado’s. Weren’t we in the 20’s in defensive stats at the end of ‘16?

Hypocrisy from Diaz aside, Miami isn’t the only program to have that as some kind of loose rule. I think Iowa dropped Eno Benjamin because he took other visits. Good call Ferentz!

Hypocrisy from Diaz aside, Miami isn’t the only program to have that as some kind of loose rule. I think Iowa dropped Eno Benjamin because he took other visits. Good call Ferentz!

A few weeks ago there was a short blurb on the cbs sports radio affiliate down here. At first it sounded like a PSA for or by okie lite. They talked about honesty and integrity, and basically the cowboy standards.

It then took a weird turn as the radio voice identified a young high school player who had committed to okie lite but then took a visit to TTech (iirc). The okie lite offer had been rescinded according to oh-so righteous voice.

A few weeks ago there was a short blurb on the cbs sports radio affiliate down here. At first it sounded like a PSA for or by okie lite. They talked about honesty and integrity, and basically the cowboy standards.

It then took a weird turn as the radio voice identified a young high school player who had committed to okie lite but then took a visit to TTech (iirc). The okie lite offer had been rescinded according to oh-so righteous voice.
It identified him by name?

Still don’t get it. USC crosses the street and bumps into 4 five star players. USC’s problem is not a lack of talent. It’s coaching. IMO. They have an embarrassment of riches that every program should envy. And you think Franklin is the fit?

I should probably **** my mouth here because I really don’t have a better option to put forth but, I don’t see Franklin as a fit. Time will tell.

Actually, I took a few minutes to think about this.... Mel Tucker would smash at USC.

Mel Tucker needs to smash here first

Could've been talking about Myles Price whom the buffs were also recruiting. Here's one of the articles that mentions it.
The Colony's Myles Price announced he committed to Oklahoma State earlier this month.
It now appears that is no longer the case.
According to a report from 247Sports on Saturday, Price took an official visit to Texas Tech recently and that Oklahoma State has rescinded its scholarship offer.

Eddie Timanus is getting the voodoo doll treatment.

But another service academy team is going to visit a power-five conference member and pull off the upset. Yep, Air Force is going to take down Colorado in Boulder.

Sure, the Buffs are feeling pretty good after rallying to upend former conference rival Nebraska last week. But they had to use a lot of energy to do it. It’s never easy to prepare for an option team under ideal scheduling circumstances, and the Falcons, who tuned up against Colgate in Week 1 and had an open date last weekend, will be fresher. Oh yeah, and it’s an in-state game so Air Force will have plenty of motivation as well.

Kyle Trask, who replaced him for the remainder of that Kentucky game, played remarkably well, and has Gator fans cautiously optimistic, going forward.
Yep, that dude can play. We'll see how good he is, small sample size, so far. As far as Franks, man, that sounds like a pretty tough injury.

Yep, that dude can play. We'll see how good he is, small sample size, so far. As far as Franks, man, that sounds like a pretty tough injury.

For those of us watching the game, it was bizarre. Trask comes in and suddenly the offense is moving the ball.
As for Franks, yeah, it looked pretty bad on TV, the way he got hit, crumpled, pushed over...before the commentators even seemed to catch on, you could see him through his facemask, screaming into the turf. I think he knew right away.

This is the video clip ****braska fans wish they had of Callier last year. This was clearly a dirty play and this dude should be suspended

He should be, I don't disagree. You coached and played, so I'd assume you know a lot of dirty stuff happens out there. I'm not talking about Callier, at all. You'll run into dirty players, just comes with the territory.

Yeah, pretty much, especially when they go Mike Tyson on you and bite you on the calf. ****ing cocksucker, I'm still mad about that. That equals a peckerwood, and no I'm not gay.
giphy.gif

Back