What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

College Football News, Rumor & Humor

After averaging 10-3 the last several years at Georgia, Richt went 9-4, 10-3, and 7-6 at Miami. So yeah, washed up.

When he recently retired from Miami, he said “our program will be in better hands”. He wasn’t “washed up”, but he just didn’t have the juice left to run a college program. As a local, I watched it unfold over many months. It was time.

You can certainly listen to his exit statements and come to your own conclusions.

When he recently retired from Miami, he said “our program will be in better hands”. He wasn’t “washed up”, but he just didn’t have the juice left to run a college program. As a local, I watched it unfold over many months. It was time.

You can certainly listen to his exit statements and come to your own conclusions.

Especially since that 7-6 team had MUCH higher expectations.

Didn’t know where else to post this. Can you imagine a college RB putting up these numbers in a single season?

It'll never happen again, probably. I knew he put up some huge numbers, had no idea they were that crazy. His low game was 154, :ROFLMAO:.

Wasn’t he being forced to make changes with which he did not agree?

My first Buffs game ever was that 1988 game vs. Barry Sanders and OSU. I recall not being sure if Barry was that good, or if the Buffs were that bad. Buffs were quite decent as it turned out.

Not to derail the thread too much, but the best CFB performance I saw live was Paul Richardson vs Cal in 2011. 284 yards receiving on 11 catches. One of the lone bright spots during my time at CU.

Last edited:
Mike Pritchard subbing for EB in the 1990 Pigskin classic - Was a freak that day delivering 217 yds on 20 carries

Edit: and I and 3 friends went to the game. Renting a Lincoln Towncar, driving to the game with a stop in Vegas for 1 night. Unreal roadie

I was at that game too. One of the best days of my life.

Remember the name Haynes King, he committed to A&M yesterday and is a true dual threat QB. He has run a 4.50 (and 4.02 shuttle) and has good PRs in the 400 and discus.

Back