What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Colorado Football Schedule & Future Schedules

Good news on the Hawai'i game. Plati issued a press release announcing that CBSSN has reconsidered things and has decided to air the CU @ UH game. Now none of us will get any sleep that Thursday. h/t to Adam Munsterteiger.

Yeah thats a hard call-This game or more programming that involves Jamie Erdahl........lol. I hate the fact that we moved this game. Hawaii football isn't a draw out there. Sure, its a national TV audience, but its a Thursday night. Are we really getting a huge audience at 11pm MT? Recruits outside of Hawaii (at least those who know what channel CBSSN is) probably won't watch, and fans won't, either. Spare me the we could use the two extra days argument-We play UMass next. If we can win that easily at home, might as well fire MM the day after.

Last edited:
Heads up we have a total schedule overhaul... HT to BupsJones on twitter :lol:

[tweet]592548704663506944[/tweet]

Holy f*ckin' f*ck. I just noticed the season opener is set for a 1am ET kickoff! Will need to put in for that Friday off, no way I'm staying up until 4am and then limping into work the next day.

UHawaii 11pm (CBSN)
UMass 12pm (Pac-12)
CSU 5pm (CBSN)
USC 7pm (ESPN2) 11/13 Friday night

Games confirmed today by Pac-12

UHawaii 11pm (CBSN)
UMass 12pm (Pac-12)
CSU 5pm (CBSN)
USC 7pm (ESPN2) 11/13 Friday night

Games confirmed today by Pac-12
You beat me to it. Ugh! A frigging November 13th night game? Are you ****ing me? I HATE THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are great in September and, maybe, October. BUT NOT MID NOVEMBER!!!

You beat me to it. Ugh! A frigging November 13th night game? Are you ****ing me? I HATE THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are great in September and, maybe, October. BUT NOT MID NOVEMBER!!!

[video=youtube;es0oNP6Yu5w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es0oNP6Yu5w[/video]

Put on an extra pair of socks, gramps.

If we are going to play a team at night in November I want it to be a team from LA or Arizona.

3rd year in a row we've gotten SC at night in November.

IM-A-BISON.gif

I love night football. I have cold weather gear though (shell, insulating layers, base layers, mittens, balaclava, hand warmers, toe warmers, alcohol -- CHECK).

hate to see Pac12 (or ACC, or other P5) schools playing on Friday nights and potentially competing with the HS playoffs for attendance.

Buffs scheduled Air Force!

http://www.cubuffs.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=600&ATCLID=210212092

The institutions have agreed on a contract that is in the process of being signed, but will have the Falcons visit Boulder on Sept. 12, 2020, with the Buffaloes returning the game on Sept. 10, 2022; it will be the second game of those seasons for both schools. The fairly standard agreement has each school designating 3,000 tickets for the other when they are the visitor.

Also filled the 2017 and 2018 home game openings with Texas State and New Hampshire. Those replaced the dates with SJSU in those years.

CU football schedule is filled through 2022 now.

The institutions have agreed on a contract that is in the process of being signed, but will have the Falcons visit Boulder on Sept. 12, 2020, with the Buffaloes returning the game on Sept. 10, 2022; it will be the second game of those seasons for both schools. The fairly standard agreement has each school designating 3,000 tickets for the other when they are the visitor.

Down with the Zoomies!

Thank you Rick George and Commandant of Cadets! This is fantastic!

tumblr_lui0yvxkYV1qcbz8o.gif

This is is great news and I'm already looking forward to these games. This is also a great power move by RG to CSU.

Scheduling coup! Football roadie of a life time.

I've been waiting for this day since forever.

Hallelujah. Well done, CUAD & AFA

Happy to see UNH on the schedule actually. I went to UNH for my first two years of school and my wife graduated from there. They are a pretty big power in FCS right now, they have been on the uptick since Chip Kelly was coach and haven't slowed much since.

Obviously hockey is the main sport for the wildcats, as I'm sure Pioneer hockey fans know (one of DU's National Titles was over UNH). CU, get a goddamn hockey team already! Even ASU has one!

Happy to see UNH on the schedule actually. I went to UNH for my first two years of school and my wife graduated from there. They are a pretty big power in FCS right now, they have been on the uptick since Chip Kelly was coach and haven't slowed much since.

Obviously hockey is the main sport for the wildcats, as I'm sure Pioneer hockey fans know (one of DU's National Titles was over UNH). CU, get a goddamn hockey team already! Even ASU has one!

Should we be worried?!?!

Back