What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Colorado Football Schedule & Future Schedules

The above future schedules from Howell also includes a Home/Away series with CSU in 2023 & 2024.

I just heard about the 2025-6 Houston agreement because my UH alum brother-in-law posted it. I guess we will be going to Houston in September 2025 (most of my family lives there) and a few of them will be visiting us in 2026.

We went to a Houston game (vs Navy) a couple of years ago at the UH stadium. It's pretty new, but it's small and dull compared to Folsom.

When will they release dates for usc v Colorado 2019?

Spring, but I think they've been Senior Day (somebody correct me if I'm wrong) every time they've come here since we've been in the Pac 12. Probably plan on that game being in November 2019. That home schedule might be the best I've ever seen-Nubs, AFA, USC, UW, and Stanford?

2019 schedule is out. First Pac-12 game is at Tempe so that definitely sucks.

CSU
Nebraksa
Air Force
At ASU
BYE
Arizona
At Oregon
At WSU
USC
AT UCLA
Stanford
BYE
Washington
At Utah

two Friday night games. it's MACtastic!

on a positive note, my dad lives in the Phoenix area and one my bucket list items is to do a Grand Canyon rim-to-rim hike. Having a September game in Tempe allows me to couple that with a Buffs road game. That's exactly my kind of road trip.

Looking at coming to boulder for usc game October 25. Since that is a Friday, what do we assume the kickoff time will be? 7p mountain time?

Looking at coming to boulder for usc game October 25. Since that is a Friday, what do we assume the kickoff time will be? 7p mountain time?
That's when the Friday UCLA game kicked off this year.

Nebraska plays south Alabama before us and NIU after

ASU plays @michigan state the week before us and home cal Friday after us

Zona has bye, ucla before us and wash after.

Oregon has bye, cal before us and @Washington after

Washington state has bye, @ASU before us and @oregon after

USC has @nd, Zona before us and Oregon after

UCLA has @stanford, ASU before us and a bye after.

Stanford has @Zona, bye before us and Wash State after

Washington has @Oregon State, bye before us and Wash State after

Utah has @UCLA, Zona before us.

My way too early, subject to change opinion says 7 wins would mean a lot went our way...woof

My way too early, subject to change opinion says 7 wins would mean a lot went our way...woof

Thanks for posting that. really wish Stanford AND Washington didn't both have byes before us. At least we have a bye between them.

That Nebraska game, woof. We are the only thing on their early schedule. They are going to give us the full CSU treatment.

Thanks for posting that. really wish Stanford AND Washington didn't both have byes before us. At least we have a bye between them.
Yeah. Not only are they physical, but that's also probably 2 of the 3 most organized tacticians (with Chip) in our conference coaching those teams. Gonna be nice challenges on our way to a Pac-12 title.

Yeah. Not only are they physical, but that's also probably 2 of the 3 most organized tacticians (with Chip) in our conference coaching those teams. Gonna be nice challenges on our way to a Pac-12 title.
If we don't win in 2019, our streak of decades with a conference championship ends. I don't like that.

Seems like Stanford has taken quite a step back in terms of physicality the last two years. They were one of the worst rushing teams in the conference this year right?

Seems like Stanford has taken quite a step back in terms of physicality the last two years. They were one of the worst rushing teams in the conference this year right?
I have trouble accepting that wasn't an aberration.

Their OL definitely struggled in 2018, but they really took a hit on the DL once Solomon Thomas left a couple seasons ago. That is where they have taken a clear step back.

That Nebraska game, woof. We are the only thing on their early schedule. They are going to give us the full CSU treatment.

We were the first thing on their schedule this year and we all remember how that turned out right? Secondly, Darth, what did you expect? The Nubs aren't known for playing tough OOC schedules.

Back