What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Colorado Football Schedule & Future Schedules

I was just discussing with someone how Florida and Missouri and A&M were coming and he replied, “you know why the smaller schools schedule the big schools? So they get that big payday.”

I replied CU isn’t a small school and he replied, “look at the conference they play in.”

I pulled my shank from my cargos and stabbed that mother ****er.

So we will play at least 10 P5 opponents every year until at least 2030. Yikes.
CUAD needs to get butts in the seats in order to make more money and scheduling charleston southern, umass, new hampshire, etc every year doesn't do it, even if it's viewed as a win. Just schedule CSU at Folsom as the powder puff game.

Could have scheduled ****bailer...
tenor.gif

I'm very happy to see this type of scheduling.

1. I think that people and organizations rise to meet challenges, so this tougher scheduling will make our football program better.
2. Playing name brand P5 opponents in the non-conference gets CU picked up for national tv in a good time slot.
3. Especially if the CFB expands to 8 teams, this scheduling positions CU as a team that can get a bid with 2 losses on its record.

I'm very happy to see this type of scheduling.

2. Playing name brand P5 opponents in the non-conference gets CU picked up for national tv in a good time slot.

Well, the PAC-12 rat****s it’s own members for television exposure so it is great that RG is taking matters into his own hands.

I agree and feel the same way about CSU and AFA.
Those at least help win fans in-state, and occasionally get a decent time slot on ESPN2 or something. ND St is destined for a trash Pac12 slot, recruits and alumni don't care about it, and we might damn well lose the game.

Those at least help win fans in-state, and occasionally get a decent time slot on ESPN2 or something. ND St is destined for a trash Pac12 slot, recruits and alumni don't care about it, and we might damn well lose the game.

Marginally agree on CSU except that it looks better when CU is disdainful of CSU because we are The big dogs and they are not. AFA is a school inside Colorado boarders but it’s not a Colorado school, there is no competition for recruits with them.

Back