What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2023 Colorado Football Schedule & Future Schedules

Remember when we were so pissed when Bohn scheduled the goats out for 10 years?

I was thinking about what I’ll be doing in 2033 and I honestly have no idea. Chances are that every single person who is involved with the program now, from the President of the University down to the janitorial staff who maintain the stadium and champions center, will no longer be here.

I was thinking about what I’ll be doing in 2033 and I honestly have no idea. Chances are that every single person who is involved with the program now, from the President of the University down to the janitorial staff who maintain the stadium and champions center, will no longer be here.
Similar set of thoughts when they announced the UF games in 2029-2030. I realized I will be 40 when that happens....

But thankfully the coeds will still be the same 18-22
giphy.gif

I like that I'm able to plan some of my drinking into my 60s. Life goals and all that. (y)

There is NO value what so ever playing CSU ever again!!! Tucker is taking CU to the promise land and there is no value to playing CSU, except that it will become our EASY win every year we play them, because I expect them to be a 40 point win every year. Useless for recruiting in so many ways.

CSU needs to sell tickets to their new stadium. Without that consideration, I’d think they’d actually want to end the series themselves. They’re getting murdered every year.

Is Bobo still real sick? The guy had to take a bunch of time off last year. This makes any termination even more difficult.

Is Bobo still real sick? The guy had to take a bunch of time off last year. This makes any termination even more difficult.

According to media reports he is much better this year. Actively participating in spring practices, walking around, normal activity level for a man of his age (taking into account that he also played the game so his knees weren't great before all this but that is normal for football coaches.) Still has some lingering effects but doesn't expect them to interfere with his ability to coach this season.

Which part of the schedule does he want CSU game to be played? Is he saying that because he envisions CU opening the season with a marquee P5 matchup?
I didn't hear or read anything on that.

My guess is September, though. If I was in his job, I'd be thinking that it's impossible to get the local media attention, home attendance/receipts, and road payday from any other opponent that he'd minimally expect to beat 75% of the time. That gap becomes bigger if it's not opening week because openers always draw well regardless of opponent. CSU will sell out even if it's in week 3, so having it in week 1 is a bad business decision (for both programs).

Reactions: wip
Back