What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Men's basketball general off-seasons news thread

Didn't we kind of break the system too and find a loophole when we played there a few years ago? I remember people finding a way through the ticketing system early or something.
I think we did have something with pre-sales to Buff Club members or something. iirc, it was a good home crowd about at the mix of visitor fan % like we get when we're playing Arizona at the Keg.

I think we did have something with pre-sales to Buff Club members or something. iirc, it was a good home crowd about at the mix of visitor fan % like we get when we're playing Arizona at the Keg.

No, I'm talking about the game in Lawrence. I remember people like Ziskin and @Darth Snow talking about how a bunch of KU fans were shocked by the number of Buffs at the game.

No, I'm talking about the game in Lawrence. I remember people like Ziskin and @Darth Snow talking about how a bunch of KU fans were shocked by the number of Buffs at the game.
they were not happy with us. Too bad the team gave us nothing that day. Stupid ankles.

Hello. Yeah I remember something about their website having a working link to buy tickets even though it said tickets were unavailable or something like that. Good bye.

I’m almost 100 percent healthy,” Wright said. “I’m doing everything with the team except the contact stuff. I’m able to get out and run and play with these guys a little bit. It’s been real good for me. It kind of sucks to sit and watch them and not be able to participate, but I know in the long run it will pay off. I’m doing good.

"The membership, particularly the coaching community, have been frustrated," Wilcox said. "Those cases started 2017? We're now in '19. They want action."
Tad must be calling them every day.

On Parrish & Norlander's podcast a week or so ago they talked about how they get calls from coaches that are irate. Can't remember exact quote but one of them mentioned one coach from a "western P6 conference" who was especially adamant. Gotta be Tad.
It was probably Altman or Miller with a last ditch effort to look like a non-cheater.

UCI is usually a very solid team that's in the hunt to win its conference.

Not sure what they've got coming back, but that's a damn good team. Good guarantee home game via the tourney we're in. Do we know who we're playing first in that? Hopefully not Wyoming.

Walton and CU's coaches haven't yet discussed what kind of "pitch count" he might be on when he returns. But odds are he won't be rushed back into full service.

"One thing (former Buff) Josh Scott told me when I was working out with him last week is that you can't live your life in fear," Walton said. "I'll be a little nervous, but I'm more excited than I am nervous. You never really understand what it means to play like it's your last game until you go through something like this. You learn that you have to enjoy every moment … and that's what I'm ready to do, enjoy every moment."

Even though he has been off the court due to injury it doesn't look like he has missed a lot of time in the weight room. In that clip he looks much bigger and stronger than the skinny kid who came to Boulder 3 years ago,

Didn't know where to put this, so move it if need be. UConn is going back to the Big East, at least for basketball, idk in what else?

Back