What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 NIT thread

Bumping for HYPE purposes.
ezgif.com-gif-maker-2.gif

Getting an extra game as a student. Apparently Coach Tucker and Boyle are walking around campus today to give away tickets to students. No one in my classes even knew we have a game. The basketball tradition for students is so bad right now.

9 PM tip is also going to hurt student attendance.
I don't quite get that. Game's over at 11pm. Maybe things have changed a lot since I was a student, but I didn't used to go out until around 11 with the time before that being just hanging out, studying if I needed to and then pre-partying a bit. Is it because it's Tuesday and there are classes tomorrow? That's also weird to me because young people should never be unwilling to give up fun for a little extra sleep.

I don't quite get that. Game's over at 11pm. Maybe things have changed a lot since I was a student, but I didn't used to go out until around 11 with the time before that being just hanging out, studying if I needed to and then pre-partying a bit. Is it because it's Tuesday and there are classes tomorrow? That's also weird to me because young people should never be unwilling to give up fun for a little extra sleep.
Agreed. The bars around my campus were famous for their "Two for Tuesdays". Wednesday classes were never well attended and most professors just learned to deal with it.

Getting an extra game as a student. Apparently Coach Tucker and Boyle are walking around campus today to give away tickets to students. No one in my classes even knew we have a game. The basketball tradition for students is so bad right now.

Tucker has done more for and with the CU basketball team in his first three months here than FHCMM did his whole six(?) years here.

Shows to me he's fully invested long-term into CU and supports his statements that he's recruiting every day.

This should be a good game, although selfishly I obviously want their center to not play.

Maybe their center can not play, then Alabama's best player can choose not to play, etc etc etc.

Tucker has done more for and with the CU basketball team in his first three months here than FHCMM did his whole six(?) years here.

Shows to me he's fully invested long-term into CU and supports his statements that he's recruiting every day.

I think it's cool and I prefer the CU football coach be invested in other campus activities, but of all the criticisms I had of McIntyre, him not being supportive enough of the basketball program is not one.

That's some good info. Too bad the AD outreach to the students is so lacking atm.

Might want to push the ball inside more instead of settling for 3 point attempts. But with Battey already on the bench with 2 early PFs ... probably not going to happen.

Are these guys PAC 12 officials because sweet baby jeezus do they suck rabid monkey nuts.

I couldn’t take the TV guys anymore. I synced the TV with the radio. So im over a minute behind.

Back