What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 Pac-12 Recruiting Thread

Composite 4* WR commits to Oregon... Ducks are cleaning up. now up to #4 in the team rankings on 247. Hopefully this slows their pursuit of Ford, though...

I was afraid of losing Ford, Rae and Mangham to Oregon. Looks like they may have made it easier for the Buffs. In Boulder they all get to be the headline player at their position.

2019 Oregon
Football Commitments
Jaron WatersWROxnard, CA6'3"1855.66/15/18
Josh DelgadoWRBradenton, FL5'11"1805.86/24/18
Lance WilhoiteWRNashville, TN6'2"18066/28/18
Patrick HerbertTEEugene, OR6'5"2255.85/13/18
Sean DollarsRBSanta Ana, CA5'10"1855.95/20/18
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

A 2020 prospect, but a 4* QB prospect from Scottsdale just committed to Ohio State. Really feels like the Arizona are struggling more than usual with in-state recruiting. I repeat myself, but this is an area where the Buffs should be making a big effort.

A 2020 prospect, but a 4* QB prospect from Scottsdale just committed to Ohio State. Really feels like the Arizona are struggling more than usual with in-state recruiting. I repeat myself, but this is an area where the Buffs should be making a big effort.

Will have to let Coach Bernardi know about that info. Advise him to jump on that ASAP.

:coffee::love:(y)o_O:whistle:

I will cut the kid some slack as if he were a CU commit tweeting something similar, the remarks would be "Well, I love his enthusiasm even if I hope he will grow into his passion a bit over time!"

I will cut the kid some slack as if he were a CU commit tweeting something similar, the remarks would be "Well, I love his enthusiasm even if I hope he will grow into his passion a bit over time!"
If he was a Buffalo commit, he would've had Buffaloes in the edit.

Nuthin' to do with the kid. It's all about the lame ass O-gina publicity bs, wishing they had a better mascot.

They definitely spent the money to hire recruiters.

Having their bags would be nice, too.
I don’t know anything about payoffs, kickbacks and such. I know it’s a popular accusation to make when you lose a recruit. But one thing is certain. Oregon has all the glitz and glamor that money can buy. And one thing that bums me out is when young guys go for glitz and glamor.

I don’t know anything about payoffs, kickbacks and such. I know it’s a popular accusation to make when you lose a recruit. But one thing is certain. Oregon has all the glitz and glamor that money can buy. And one thing that bums me out is when young guys go for glitz and glamor.

Oregon is the equivalent of Bolt-on tits. Nice to look at and stuff, but when push comes to shove,
Give me some real knockers.

Back