What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 Pac-12 Recruiting Thread

Oregon’s recruiting is simply rediculous right now. Every time i think they are about to lose some momentum they rattle off a couple of commits. Obviously I would expect them to lose some of their commits in the winter and fall to usc, Washington and Stanford but they do a really good job with plan b’s who are sitting by ready.

Oregon’s recruiting is simply rediculous right now. Every time i think they are about to lose some momentum they rattle off a couple of commits. Obviously I would expect them to lose some of their commits in the winter and fall to usc, Washington and Stanford but they do a really good job with plan b’s who are sitting by ready.

I expect Stanford and Washington to close well. USC should do well as always. Those four teams are way out in front of every other team in the conference.

I expect Stanford and Washington to close well. USC should do well as always. Those four teams are way out in front of every other team in the conference.
And even though they won’t hit that top tier with usc, Stanford, Oregon and Washington I would expect UCLA to finish well compared to where they are right now.

And even though they won’t hit that top tier with usc, Stanford, Oregon and Washington I would expect UCLA to finish well compared to where they are right now.
I’m not sure- there is something very funky going on with UCLA right now.

After the first 4 the next 2 classes would have to be us and Cal. I don’t think I’d change classes with the bears but they’re doing well and clearly have a plan.

Everyone below us seems to be really sucking wind- I go through most of those classes and there are very few if any players I’d want.

I’m not sure- there is something very funky going on with UCLA right now.

After the first 4 the next 2 classes would have to be us and Cal. I don’t think I’d change classes with the bears but they’re doing well and clearly have a plan.

Everyone below us seems to be really sucking wind- I go through most of those classes and there are very few if any players I’d want.
They have a solid class, they just aren’t throwing out a ton of offers right now and they almost always close well. Like I said, I don’t expect them to pull in a top 15 class like they did a couple times with mora but I do expect them to get to around 30.

I actually agree with dela, not sure a strong finish is in the cards for UCLA.

Christ. Oregon is royally ****ing bitch slapping us right now. Their worst recruit is better than all but 2 of ours. That’s just depressing.

I actually agree with dela, not sure a strong finish is in the cards for UCLA.
I’m not sure what they are doing at QB but outside of that they have solid high three star commits and a good average, they just have to fill out the class with numbers and they will make quite a jump from where they are currently. I would be pretty shocked if they don’t end up around 5th.

I’m not sure what they are doing at QB but outside of that they have solid high three star commits and a good average, they just have to fill out the class with numbers and they will make quite a jump from where they are currently. I would be pretty shocked if they don’t end up around 5th.
They're leading on several very goo players right now. UCLA will end up with a good class.

I was surprised to see ASU at #7. Then you dive a little deeper into their two QB commits being the highest rated in the class and realize one service (the one no one wants to cite) has those two guys as Top 150 players nationally while they are low 3* players on the other sites.:ROFLMAO:

Herm Edwards is going to set that program back years.

I was surprised to see ASU at #7. Then you dive a little deeper into their two QB commits being the highest rated in the class and realize one service (the one no one wants to cite) has those two guys as Top 150 players nationally while they are low 3* players on the other sites.:ROFLMAO:

Herm Edwards is going to set that program back years.
I hope Herm is there for years and years.

Looking good!! Ford will really bump that average up!! USC will pass us, that’s inevitable, maybe UCLA too. I’m surprised by Cal being that high currently but if we can finish 4-6 in the rankings that’s still pretty good.
USC and Stanford will surely pass us. The top third of the conference with them Oregon and Washington is on a whole other level than the rest of the Pac-12 in recruiting right now. Goal needs be to to finish at or near the top of the rest - so 5th or 6th and we're in a good place.

Last edited:
USC and Stanford will surely pass us. The top third of the conference with them Oregon and Washington is on a whole other level than the rest of the Pac-12 in recruiting right now. Goal needs to be to finish at or near the top of the rest - so 5th or 6th and we're in a good place.

This is a very slow process getting CU back where we once were, but progress is slowly but surely being made every year (for the last 4 years or so).

USC and Stanford will surely pass us. The top third of the conference with them Oregon and Washington is on a whole other level than the rest of the Pac-12 in recruiting right now. Goal needs be to to finish at or near the top of the rest - so 5th or 6th and we're in a good place.

I forgot the about the furd! But I think we’re on that trajectory for sure. 3 solid years will help us in our future. Build that into a quality team, build that into better recruiting. Rinse, wash, repeat. Need depth before you can win.

Back