What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2019 Pac-12 Tourney

If you are planning on flying to the tournament tomorrow, check your flights.

Frontier has not technically cancelled the flights yet AFAIK, but they just let me reschedule free of charge for Thursday AM, which should tell you how eager they are to get people off of those flights.
Southwest has cancelled everything leaving after 6:10 - we rescheduled for 5:40. AM. SMH.

AKA, "The Buffs March to the Dance Classic"
2019_mbbt_bracket-graphic__1552194932.jpg

In discussing CU chances of winning the Pac 12 tourney with a family member it occurred to me that their chances are diminished due to injuries and the academic suspension. So the Buffs have only 8 healthy scholarship players going into the Cal game. Playing four games in four nights looks like a though task at this time. Hope I am wrong.

Given that I'm working at home tomorrow thanks to the storm, I'll catch the CU game.

Wow, self-absorbed idiocy. And someone who has no awareness beyond himself.
At a time of controversy and frustration, mr scott should have some awareness and book a $1,000 a night room, or perhaps $500/night.
Secondly.....I have been to Vegas about 14 times, ALWAYS for some type of biz conference. (Luckily twice coincided with P12 Tourney a mere 5 blocks away.) I was ALWAYS too busy either in meetings, dinners, receptions, and after social to even be in my room for anything more than sleeping. As the conference commish, with all of the games, events, constituent meetings, I'm guessing he is ONLY in his room to sleep. So there is zero need for a palace.
He is welcome to change my impression of him as becoming an idiot. My eyes and ears are open. Ask me in a month if he changed my mind.
What if he is spending his own money for the room. Would that change your mind? His money, his choice. Now, you could still wonder about whether he’s grossly overpaid by the conference if he’s able to afford such opulence.

In discussing CU chances of winning the Pac 12 tourney with a family member it occurred to me that their chances are diminished due to injuries and the academic suspension. So the Buffs have only 8 healthy scholarship players going into the Cal game. Playing four games in four nights looks like a though task at this time. Hope I am wrong.

EIGHT IS ENOUGH G'DAMMIT!!!
a0b1ec18e91fb14885d1745ff32ee9e3_w200.gif

If he paid his own room fees, sure, my mind would be changed a bit. But not much in that it still shows his judgement and self-importance to require a huge palace when his time away from his room must be from 7 am to 10 pm.
Apparently he doesn't live by the oft-used standard of "never outclass your clients."
It's like if I drive to pick up one of my board of directors in a very expensive vehicle (far outclassing what my director might afford), might make them wonder if I'm being overpaid!

What if he is spending his own money for the room. Would that change your mind? His money, his choice. Now, you could still wonder about whether he’s grossly overpaid by the conference if he’s able to afford such opulence.

Lines are finally out, Colorado favored by 10. That spread comes as a little surprise. Cal is figuring out, and playing well of late. I think we beat them, but not by 10.

Anyone know if there’s a CU seating section? As luck would have it, last night I was asked to fill in at a conference on Thursday in Vegas. Just landed and looking for a ticket.

Lines are finally out, Colorado favored by 10. That spread comes as a little surprise. Cal is figuring out, and playing well of late. I think we beat them, but not by 10.
Cal has played better lately, but that roster is still not good. We should hang a beating on them.

Anyone know if there’s a CU seating section? As luck would have it, last night I was asked to fill in at a conference on Thursday in Vegas. Just landed and looking for a ticket.
The CU ticket office might know. Might be worth a shot. 303-49-BUFFS or 800-87-BUFFS

If he paid his own room fees, sure, my mind would be changed a bit. But not much in that it still shows his judgement and self-importance to require a huge palace when his time away from his room must be from 7 am to 10 pm.
Apparently he doesn't live by the oft-used standard of "never outclass your clients."
It's like if I drive to pick up one of my board of directors in a very expensive vehicle (far outclassing what my director might afford), might make them wonder if I'm being overpaid!

We pay his fees-whether or not he's expensing the suite doesn't matter lol

Arizona apparently doesn't have anyone like Tyler Bey. Boatwright killing the pussies with 22 points.

USC handled Arizona pretty easily. They'll get Washington in Rd2.

Back