What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

2020 Draft Buffs

His measurables will get him noticed. I doubt it goes very far beyond that. He may get drafted in the very late rounds by a team with an established QB that wants to provide some camp competition for the backup.

One of the most frustrating players, not just QB, I've seen at CU. I don't think I need to go into detail on that. :D He did have some "wow" moments, as well. I wish him the best of luck and hope he can put it all together.

Footwork, headwork, whatever it takes.
I hope he's able to. Some guys just simply aren't capable of it. I'm not saying he isn't. He needs a good support staff, wherever that might be. In the draft, a lot of times, that doesn't happen. Situation will definitely matter, the rest of it is on him.

I hope he's able to. Some guys just simply aren't capable of it. I'm not saying he isn't. He needs a good support staff, wherever that might be. In the draft, a lot of times, that doesn't happen. Situation will definitely matter, the rest of it is on him.
The last 7 words above say it all. I don't doubt that Montez is capable, he showed moments of brilliance, he just wasn't able to sustain those moments beyond one game, or sometimes beyond one or two things not going his way. Perhaps if he spends all his time working on his craft and operates behind a good NFL caliber line, we can see the positives accentuated. I hope for him and for the Buffs that this happens....I'm just not making any wagers and I really hope the Broncos don't draft him.

His team's practice is on ESPNU right now.

Edit: That helmet
giphy.gif

1579732813690.png

Last edited:
Back